02.

ʟ ʏ ɴ

"Alright class, I need the cheerleaders to come with me for tryouts." The secretary said. I stood up with Kate and a few other girls before walking to the gym with them.

We sat down on the bleachers so that the captain and her two other girl-friends could explain what we will do. "Okay so each of you will form your own group of two and make a routine. Then you will show it to us." We each nodded.

We were then escorted to the locker room which was very well scented and neatly organized. We changed into school shorts and t-shirts before going back out to start our routines.

Kate and I partnered up and began on our routine. It had some cartwheels, splits and basic stuff which was easy. "Is everybody done?" One of the captain's friends asked.

"Yeah." Rachael spoke. She was the new transfer student. I wanted to talk to her someday but she's really popular.

"Let's start with your team then, Rachael." Captain said. Rachael shot Kate and I a smirk which made my eyebrows furrow. "That bitch." Kate muttered. She said a no-no word.

I gasped when Rachael and her partner started doing Kate and I's routine. Kate and I will have to come up with a different one now. "She stole our routine!" I told the captain with a small pout.

Captain rolled her eyes at me and smacked on her gum. "It's okay to say you can't cheer, Mads. We don't expect you to know since you're just some rich brat." Captain spat which made everyone laugh except Kate.

The bell rang and we went to get dressed and go to our lockers before home. "It's okay Mads." Kate said trying to comfort me. I silently cried and sniffled.

"Hey bitches, mad that I stole your routine?" We heard Rachael say. I turned to face her and she laughed. "Oh my god look she's crying!"

"Rachael why don't you go suck a dick. Or maybe get an STD. Maybe both." Kate sneered. Rachael scoffed. She was about to lunge at me until a hand pulled her back.

"I sure hope you weren't planning to hit our girlfriend." I heard Noah say sternly. I sniffled and felt my lower lip quiver. I was still pretty upset.

I always dreamed of getting into cheer when I was younger. "Grey brothers.." Rachael said, biting her lower lip. I cringed at the sight.

"Good to know, you know who we are. Don't ever put your hands on her, understood?" Nick asked angrily. Rachael smirked and nodded, eyeing them up and down.

"I could actually give you better than her.. I bet she's still a virgin and not letting you in." Rachael whispered seductively, pulling down her shirt to show her cleavage. I frowned and let more tears fall.

"No thank you. I'm speaking to the principal about your behavior and you'll face a two week detention." Nick said. Rachael scoffed up at them with a frown. Haru picked me up and placed me on his hip.

"Got everything?" Noah asked. I nodded, Kate shutting my locker for me. We waved goodbye, Haru carrying me out of the school. I snuggled into him and sniffled.

Once we stepped foot into the house, I let out a small inaudible sigh. I walked into our room and went into the closet to change my outfit. I put on some white cotton shorts and a pink t-shirt.

The boys walked in and their eyes softened when they saw me. "How are you feeling?" Noah asked. I frowned and did the 'grabby-hands' towards him.

He chuckled and went to carry me onto his hip. I snuggled into him with a soft smile on my face. "Good." I murmured, snuggling more into him.