03.

ʟ ʏ ɴ

"Baby! Come to the kitchen!" Nick called out. Haru and Noah were helping me study for a very hard upcoming test. I just needed to pass and then all my stress will go away.

"Okay baby, I'll be there in a sec!" I yelled back. Both of them helped me clean up and put my stuff away. We then walked out of the room to see Nick standing there with a girl.

"Brinley!" Noah said with a grin, him and Haru walking over to her. I frowned and thought of them leaving me for her. Many people have been coming and going from my life. It feels very sad.

"Baby, come say hi. She's our best friend and she came to visit. She wanted to meet you." Haru snapped me out of my thoughts. I smiled softly and shyly shuffled towards them.

"Hey, you must be little Maddie." I blushed and nodded timidly. She pulled me in for a warm hug. I giggled and hugged her back. She was very nice.

"Alright baby, we have tons of work in the office but we'll try to finish earlier. Brinley could keep you company though, right?" Noah asked, turning to her. She nodded with a grin.

"We'll have so much fun, don't you worry." Brinley said to me. I giggled once again and nodded in agreement. She'd be my second girl friend since Kate is my first.

The boys each pecked my lips and walked into our room to get showered and dressed for work. I smiled at Brinley and watched her stare at me for a few seconds. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

I frowned and sadly walked back into my room. The boys were already spraying on their cologne and had their dress pants and dress shirt on. My eyes teared up.

"Baby.." Haru said. I guess he noticed. He wiped my tears and rubbed my back. I snuggled my head into his stomach, smelling his amazing cologne.

"I-I'm just n-nervous." I mumbled softly. I didn't want their best friend to get in trouble because of me. Maybe I'm too sensitive, like girls at my school say to me.

The door then opened, Brinley walking in. "Hey. I wanted to say goodbye to my babies before you leave." She said. I frowned at her nickname for them.

Was this being selfish? Uh oh, I can't be like this or they'll leave me just like in the movies!

The boys each chuckled and went to give her a hug, then coming towards me to give me a hug and kiss. "Alright baby, behave. We'll be back tonight." Haru said. I nodded and smiled.

They each left, leaving me alone with Brinley. "They really chose this as a girlfriend? You aren't quite good enough. I mean, look at how oblivious you are. They like girls who ride them till the sun goes down.

They love girls that provide them with a beautiful pussy as their breakfast in the morning and they love it when you suck them off at their office. How do I know? Because every man I've been with is craving for those things.

They go crazy for it. And you could never satisfy their needs because you aren't ready enough for it. For a guy to pound you like never before and try all different positions all over the house.

You aren't for them, Madelyn." And with that she walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. I stood their shocked and whimpering with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I didn't understand half of what she said because I was never taught what men like or not or what sex even is. Nick gave me a short explanation but now.. I feel useless.