11.

(Warning: Sexual Content)

ɴ ɪ

"H-He just g-got away!" One of our workers stuttered. He looked frightened and his body was shaking.

"I don't give a damn if he got away or not. Your job as employees is to go on your missions and succeed. We know you have a family so don't let it happen again." I said firmly. He scurried off.

One of our men walked in. "We have Sylvio's gang we have to take down. You guys have to attend and next week we have a mob gathering." He said.

"Yeah, we know, thank you though." Haru said, each of us taking a seat. "Is our girl out from school yet?"

"Yes, sir. She's on her way with her driver and body guard. They stopped once to get her some food since she was craving sandwiches and a smoothie." He said firmly.

We each hummed. "Alright, you may leave." Noah said. We watched him leave and shut the doors behind him.

Soon after, our baby walked in. She smiled shyly and shuffled over to us. We each grinned and felt her soft lips peck each of ours. She slowly opened her arms to me.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap. "How was school?" Noah asked as she snuggled into me.

"Really good. We did calculus studies and I got an A on my chem test." She explained while playing with the buttons on my dress shirt.

"Such a smart little baby." I murmured, kissing her head. She snuggled into me more and traced my clothed abs. I shivered at the feeling of her soft finger.

She nervously lifted my shirt and traced my sharp v-line. My brother's and I smirked, watching her tug on my dress pants.

"I want it." She whined softly. I rubbed her small back and smiled at her, kissing her head. Her doe eyes looked into mine with so much need. And I was willing to give her everything she wanted.

"Are you sure, baby?" I asked, adjusting her on my lap. She nodded meekly. My smirk darkened as I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She watched intently as I pulled my pants down a little.

I pulled out my thick, long cock. Mads stared at it in amazement. "'S big." She whispered softly. Each of us chuckled at her reaction.

"Alright baby, you can use your hand until you're ready to use your mouth." I explained. She frowned and shook her head.

"Mouth.." She whined. I sighed and kissed her head.

"Alright baby, but you're free to stop whenever you want." I said in a warning tone. She nodded eagerly this time and got off of my lap. I watched her kneel in front of me, looking so lost.

"Look, like this first." I instructed, grabbing her soft hand and gently wrapping it around my thick girth. I groaned at the feeling of her small hand that couldn't completely wrap around my cock.

I showed her how to jerk me off and she got the hang of it pretty quickly. I noticed drool dripping at the corner of her mouth. She shyly moved closer and wrapped her plump lips around my tip.

She moaned in satisfaction, nibbling and sucking on it. I threw my head back and groaned. I watched as she took me in her mouth a little more.

Her light grey eyes were innocently looking into mine through her long black lashes. That alone only caused a moan to escape my lips, for the first time. I felt myself twitch in her mouth.

My release came quicker than expected. I smirked when she swallowed. She tried to deepthroat but that resulted in her choking and pulling away from me before coughing.

My eyes softened. I chuckled and gently patted and rubbed her back. She frowned with teary eyes. "You're not ready to take the whole thing, baby. How about you go over to Noah and Haru." I said.

She smiled softly and eagerly. I tucked myself in and watched them unbuckle their belts for her to suck them off too. Our baby was so excited.

...

"Mhm.." Mads hummed in her sleep, unconsciously snuggling closer to me. I kissed her head and allowed Noah to unlock the door.

We each walked in, Maddie's small body resting on my hip. I went and gently laid her on our bed. I carefully pulled off her nice shoes and put them aside.

I was sure to not look at her body when changing her into a t-shirt and some shorts. Once her long hair was tied into a messy bun, I tucked her in and kissed her head ever so sweetly.

She snuggled into the sheets and mumbled some incoherent words. I grinned at her cuteness before walking out and gently shutting the door.

"Should we make her food? She hasn't eaten since lunch." Noah said as soon as I walked in. I smiled and nodded.

We each began cooking some stuff to make her a sandwich. Once the food was done, we set it neatly at our expensive dining table and went back to our room to get our baby.

She was still sound asleep. Her soft snores filled the room. We each grinned at the sight. Drool was dripping down her cheek and onto the pillow.

We each walked over to her. Haru took a seat at the bed and kissed her head so tenderly. "Baby." He gently stroked her hair and spoke in a very soft tone.

Mads whined a little and snuggled into the pillow. "Come on.. wake up. We made you a good sandwich for dinner." He murmured, rubbing her soft arm.

Her eyes tiredly fluttered open. She yawned and smiled softly at us. "Hi." She whispered meekly. We each grinned.

"Hey." Haru whispered back, pecking her lips. Her cheeks turned rosy at the gesture. She gently sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Mads reached her arms out for him.

He picked her up and placed her on his hip. We each walked out of the room with her and to the dining room. She instantly began to eat her sandwich.

I walked over to the living room to set up a movie for Mads on Netflix. She loved barbie movies so I put on 'barbie in rock 'n royals' for her.

It was paused until she finished her food. We allowed her to snuggle up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket to watch the movie while we showered and dressed.

As I was sliding on my sweatpants, my brother's were as well. I was the first to join my baby on the couch. She snuggled into my bare chest and laid her head against it.

My brothers joined and cuddled her. "Warm." She whispered softly, shutting her eyes. Smiles framed our faces at how soft and fragile our girl was.

She looked so adorable with the blanket wrapped around her beautiful small figure. She was like a little baby compared to our tall and muscular forms. She snuggled deeply into us while watching the movie.

Her lips were curved into the brightest and softest smile when watching the princesses on TV. She would sometimes sing some of the songs that would play when one of the characters would sing.

When the movie was over she frowned. "You have school tomorrow, love. It's not good to stay up late especially for you. You'll end up falling asleep in class." Noah murmured, kissing her head.

She nodded in understanding with the frown still framing her lips. I kissed the frown away, a smile now taking over. She giggled softly at me.

A grin took over my lips when she kissed me again. She did the same to Haru and Noah. We fought back an 'awe' when she snuggled into us so adorably.

Her eyes drooped with exhaustion. We watched her eyes close and her soft snores replace the silence. We each grinned in satisfaction. She was just so cute.

Noah carried her this time as we walked back to our room. We got into bed with her and engulfed her small body into our warmth.

~

G <3