23.

(Warning; sexual content)

ʟ ʏ ɴ

I nervously raised my hand, hoping the teacher would look at me. I was stuck on a question and desperately needed help.

The teacher soon walked over to my desk with a warm smile. "What seems to be the problem, Madelyn?"

"Um.." I nibbled on my lower lip and took a deep breath. This was the worst part of asking for help. But luckily my bodyguard stepped in and explained what I needed help with.

The rest of the school day went by smoothly. Me and the bodyguard had a fun conversation about my favorite books. How cool!

I was excited to see the boys. We could maybe cuddle and watch Disney movies today. Yeah, super fun. My lips curved to a smile at the thought.

We arrived at the apartment complex and I immediately ran into the penthouse. "Bubs!" I called out for them with a giggle. Checking every room in the house until I realized they weren't home.

I huffed and frowned. Bad Maddie. They already spend everyday with you.

My thought was right. Instead I had a nice cool shower and dressed in a pink silk nightgown. The house was pretty messy so I decided to tidy everything. It was the least I could do since the boys always worked all day and I was the one lazing around.

I had even neatly folded their clothes and put them in their respective drawers. By the time I was done sweeping the living room, I was drained.

A small girl like me can't hold too much energy especially after school! A nap would be amazing. But there was more cleaning to do. I played soft music through our built in speakers, but on low volume.

Maybe the boys would get mad if I play loud music. The thought alone made me shiver.

The door opened but I didn't seem to hear it until I heard Nick speak. "Baby, what are you doing?" He said in a soft tone. He pulled me away from cleaning the counters and made me face him.

He and his brothers gazed around the (almost) clean house. I giggled and booped his nose, hugging him gently. "I cleaned the house, silly. Do you like it? It's not really done yet." I whispered softly.

They gazed back at me with worried looks. "We have housekeepers for that, my love. But you did really good and we're proud. Just don't do it again, we don't like it when you work." Noah said, kissing my head.

I smiled and pecked each of their lips. "Okay. Can we watch some movies?" I asked hopefully. Nick grinned and nodded.

I followed them each to the bedroom and watched as they began to remove their ties. "Haru.." I whispered just as a question popped up in my head. His head snapped towards me.

"Hm, what is it baby?" He asked, unbuttoning his white dress shirt.

"Don't you love me..? You don't give me so much attention." I stuttered with a small voice. It bothers me that he doesn't give me as much attention as Nick and Noah.

I felt two warm hands grab my cheeks. My eyes met his serious ones. "Never doubt my love for you. I love you so much, I adore you. You are my everything, my little baby." I smiled softly and blushed.