Me: So, no class?

Nezu: Looks like it.

Since he gave me the weapons I couldn't help it but try it out. At first, I started twirling it in my hands and in the next moment I went for a slash across the small creature's neck.

Nezu: Nice try but you will need to have a better plan than this!

All the did was jump away.

Me: Of course! I just wanted to try them out!

It helped me understand how he was moving and that was my goal for now. The question was if he was thinking of me as a threat or not. I was sure he wasn't but at the same time he was starting to act a little bit more vary about me since I just basically betrayed my own class.

Me: Would you mind if I try these out?

Nezu: Of course not! You are welcome to try your best!

Just like that I stood up and began sloppily run at him trying to get him as well as throwing some knifes but not targeting him but the area close to him. I wanted to know how fast he could react and how he moves.

It was only after about 15 minutes into the fight that I out all the weapons aside.

Me: I give up for now.

Nezu: Soo soon?

Me: Yep. I am tired. Would be all right for me to go back to my room?

Nezu: Go ahead. You have my approval. Oh, and get these two inside too. It looks as if it will rain soon.

Me: Will do!

He turned around and began walking away.

Just you wait!

I know have way more information but not everything I need yet!

I'll get you one day!

I will!

All he did was motivate me even more to make the finishing blow to him with these special weapons of him. I was sure that I could do it with time. I needed more information about him and there was only one way to get it.

If that meant using my class to get it then so be it!

They are all underestimating me anyways!

The next day I went to the class and immediately to Iida's seat.

Me: I reconsidered it. I'll help you guys out... So what did you want me to do?

Iida: Since Nezu was praising your skills we thought you might come up with a group attack for us.

Me: Okay.

Momo: Just like that?

Me: Yep. After yesterday I really don't want to get into the crossfire after all!

Iida: So you saw us?

Me: No. Nezu just threw that thing in between us and all I remember was waking up in my own room again.

Iida: It hit you too then huh...

No!

Of course I saw you!

You guys weren't even trying!

Me: Anyways I'll make the plans and let you know as soon as I come up with something!

Iida: Great. Now that that is settled. Do you have something on your mind already?

Me: Kinda.

Iida: Tell us!

I then began explaining to them a nice group attack which would combine their quirks. The reason behind this attack was simple. I wanted to know his adaptability and gadget he had.

So, the moment Nezu came into the room, Shoto froze the whole floor. It was very slippery to say the least. However, the rat didn't mind that at all. Since ice was basically water, I also made Bakugo and Momo go at him with a flame thrower and of course explosions. The chimera only dodged every single attack. Though the goal was not to hit him but the ice below him. Naturally I didn't day that to Momo or Bakugo. The less they know the better. With their attack focused on the teacher, I made Kaminari use his electric quirk on the now slightly melted floor after hearing Iida whistling. This was the signal for them to jump on the next desk as well as everyone else. I didn't want anyone to get injured after all. Nor did I wanted Nezu to know who came up with the idea so I told Iida it was his at all cost. Naturally he agreed on that one.

Nezu: What a nice display of teamwork! However, this is not enough in order to kill me! Bakugo, Momo your attacks are still lacking in creativity. Bakugo you should try some group attacks with another person for once. If you weren't so selfish on trying to kill me on your own, this plan might have worked. Kaminari next time you try attack don't just look at the floor while everyone else is looking at what is happening. Also, Iida nice planning and utilizing your fellow comrades.

Iida: Yes Sensei! Thank you Sensei!

I could see that everyone was motivated after him not scolding but praising us for once as a team. Though US meant me playing and using my class to my disposal. They wanted to use me and they ended up used by me. This was only fair afterall!

His observer skills are also top notch.

If I don't get up with a plan inside a plan than getting him out will be hard...