The pact with the devil!

Was it normal to sit with my teacher in the classroom and eat together?

Under normal circumstances I would be thrilled to have a pro teacher spend his time with me but not this time.

So, NO!

Nothing about this whole situation was normal!

The guy in front of me was after all Nezu the most intelligent person on earth and to top that one of he was a chimera and not even a human being too. Then there was this intsy bitsy fact that we were all targeting him and that we a hero class were officially made an assassination class.

Never signed up for that one but apparently this comes with being a hero. What a good fact to know and what an even better fact to know beforehand!

Nezu: Do you want some tea?

Me: Sure.

Nezu: How relaxing this is, sitting here just like that.

Me: I have a question.

Nezu: Go on.

Me: How can you be so relayed and continue teaching us after what we try to do?

Nezu: You see the fact that I'm getting targeted alone by everyone is proof that I'm a powerful being. One that is not to be looked down upon.

Me: Powerful....

Nezu: I have a question too.

Me: Hm?

Nezu: Why are you not targeting me properly?

Me: What do you mean?

Nezu: You don't have to play dumb with me. I find it rather intriguing how you only used guns and throwing knifes until now. Not only that but you also never targeted me properly but you were rather aiming a little bit higher. Thus, making your attack not effected at all.

Me: ...

So, he noticed it after all.

I just can't understand Nezu!

I don't want to kill him only because he is threatening the earth.

He lost faith in humanity and I know how that feels....

Why?

Why did you even blow up the moon?

What was that you are after?

Power you say....

But power doesn't mean that you are automatically intelligent nor capable....

So, with everyone trying to go after you, you got the proof that you are being worth their time....

But for what?

I am sure if you wanted to you could have made humanity disappear over the night...

Why haven't you...

Why?

This doesn't make any sense...

...

..

.

Maybe...

Only maybe...

You were looking for someone that was on your level....

Me: It doesn't feel right.

Nezu: How come? I am threatening your home, your family, your planet and yet you think it doesn't feel right.

Me: Yes.

Nezu: What a rather intriguing fella you are.

Me: Am I really that interesting? I am quirkless after all.

Nezu: Quirkless never meant useless.

Me: ...

No one ever said that to me and yet the moment he said that I just froze. I knew that it was true. My whole existence was proof to that. This was also the point I wanted to make when I entered UA but if I wanted to proof that I could be a better hero or just the same like every other hero, I need to proof it. There was only one way to do it and that meant to kill Nezu.

However, this was only the obvious way. There was always another one. Where there is a will there is a way after all!

Me: Thank you Nezu.

Nezu: For what?

Me: Opening my eyes.

Nezu: Huh?

Me: How about a bet?

Nezu: A bet?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: I am all ears!

Me: If I can proof to you that even one human's life is worth saving until the end of our time, you will drop your idea and start teaching us for real and be our teacher forever.

Nezu: And if you don't?

Me: Then I'll be the one that will destroy the earth.

Nezu: Oho. That sounds rather interesting indeed.

Me: I will show you that I am a worthy opponent.

Nezu: I already suspected as much Midoriya.

Me: So, what do you say?

Nezu: I will need to pass on that one however there is another bet we can do.

Me: You pass... Why?

Nezu: Isn't it quite obvious? I have taken a liking to all of you especially you Midoriya.

Me: Oh .... but why do you want to blow the earth still up.

Nezu: One human against the rest of the messed-up world isn't enough. Therefore, I suggest you another bet if you are willing to listen to it.

Me: Okay.

Nezu: I will provide you with some special weapons. Each of the weapons can't kill nor harm me or anyone else. However, they will leave a red mark behind. Depending on how lethal the wound would be the reader the line. If you manage to make a lethal mark on me, I will give up.

Me: Will I be able to choose my weapons?

Nezu: Why of course!

Me: All I have to do is make a mark?

Nezu: Yes, and the chances you will be able to do that are in the femto percentage.

Femto....

Not even milli percent....

You are underestimating me!

I can do it!

You think I am worthless too!

Quirkless doesn't mean useless. You said it yourself.

And the knowing that you willingly would bet with me means that you are not afraid of losing this. You must be sure to win this....

I am not a threat to you huh....

Maybe even a joke.....

I'll show it to you and the world!

I am powerful on my own!

I will kill you and at the same time safe you!

I'll be the one and only person that will find a way to safe everyone just you wait and see!

I am not a Deku after all!

Me: I am in!

Just like that I made a pact with the devil himself. Though one thing was sure. He wasn't seeing me as an opponent as rather something to just pass time. Little did he know how wrong he was.