A motivator!

I knew that the class didn't like me but yet they are willing to ask me for help. This was never a good sign at all.

Iida: Midoriya, as part of this class you are obligated to help us kill him.

Me: Who said that! You don't even think I am part of this class!

Uraraka: That's not true!

Me: No? Then why didn't you come to me earlier or assisted me when Bakugo nearly snapped at me?

It was true though. They were always looking at us never even considered even reaching out or giving me a helping hand. Now out of everyone why should I help them kill someone I don't even wanted to kill?

Doesn't sound like a good plan to me at all.

Iida: Midoriya, this act of yours isn't very plus ultra.

Me: Oh and you forcing me to help you is?

I didn't want to interfere with them any longer and so I stood up, picked up my things and just left the school for the dorms. I didn't care if we still had some lessons going on or not. I had better things to do as in writing all the stuff down I knew about Nezu in a code. There was no point in hiding these information from him but by writing them in code he at least needed some time to make out what I knew and have written down about him.

Me: As if I would even consider helping you guys!

I was currently on my way back to the doors if someone didn't shout my name out. Turning around to see who was calling me, I saw Nezu standing there looking at me. However, he was not the only one I saw.

Nezu: Why are you not in class but on your way back to the dorms? Are you not feeling well Midoriya?

Me: I am okay in 2 ways. For once I love playing with a ball and wanted to get my small fidgeting toy from my room since I forgot it there and for the other one I love watching a good plan unfold.

I hope he will get it!

There are 2 people.

With the ball I mean an electro ball that will probably also hit me and is that Iida watching us?

Nezu: 2 you say?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: East, West, South, North?

Me: South East Nezu.

Nezu: Get down to the ground and hold your breath!

The moment he said that he threw something in between us and all of the sudden a smoke began covering the entire field. Needless to say, I did what he said and the fun part was that the smoke began expanding and not even laying on the ground. It was as if there was a small gap between the ground and the smoke.

After 5 minutes I felt someone patting my head and as I looked up I saw that it was Nezu. The smoke was gone and I sat up looking him into his eyes.

Nezu: Manipulating and warning the opponent. You sure that is something an assassin should do?

Me: No but we had our own deal. Now where are the weapons you promised?

Nezu: For now, I only have these. Take them.

He then gave me 2 daggers and 10 throwing knife.

Me: Thanks.

Nezu: Now tell me your real reason for going back to your room.

Me: I am sure you can figure it out yourself after this failed attempt. Thinking of it. What happened to them?

Nezu: This was a very high dosed sleeping gas. Everyone that was in a mile radius is sleeping right now.