Am I crazy?! Maybe!

Once we entered the assembly hall we were met with all the different classes there. Of course, class 1A takes pride in what we are. They might not know that we are a signed to be assassin but we were still member of the hero course and part of the UA family!

This was how we lined up and waited for anyone to tell us why we were there.

While we were standing there, I could hear our neighbor class talking about us.

???: Look who just came in!

???: What a disgrace for any hero course.

Bakugo: YOU FUCKING HAVE TO SAY ANYHTING ABOUT ME?!

It was no wonder that no one knew their names. We were after all split immediately after the entrance exam. I knew a couple of them just by looking but that was all.

???: Is that the number 3 hero?

???: Why do the misfit class that isn't even in the main building get the special treatment?

So they told them that we were a misfit class?

Sounds about right.

A hero screaming die..

A hero being a perv...

One that loses literally all brain cells when he attacks and another one thinking money can solve everything.

It's not that Endeavor didn't tried that...

He still is the second hero in ranking...

Still money can't bring a life back!

As I was thinking of how fitting the name misfit class was for us since we were a special kind of class that was created to be assassins too, something strange happened. The lights in the room suddenly began flickering.

Mina: What's going on?

Mic: Please calm down! This is just a malfunctioning!

A malfunctioning you say...

???: FUFUFUFUFU!!

Then why the heck can I hear Nezu?!

How is he even awake?

This should have knocked him out for hours!

Don't tell me he was prepared for something like that...

???: What was that?

Mic: Please everyone calm down!

Me: Malfunction... as if that is possible in UA....

The lights went out only to make everyone freak out. There were a couple of students in the hall that some kind of light quirk. They were however students of the gen ed course. Not soon after the students tried to light up the room with the help of a couple of students from the support course, the light went on and Nezu was standing there on the table of the podium. AS if that wasn't enough some kind of glitter smoke was all around him and the pro's that were standing there like Mic were on the ground sound asleep.

Nezu: Ahh hello everyone. I hope you liked my little intro!

Bakugo: THE FUCK YOU DOING?!

Nezu: Hijacking this gathering of course. You see I know what this gathering is all about and thanks to a certain someone...

Why do I feel like he is staring at me!

Wait is that a beginning of a threat?

Nezu: .. I was considerably late. However, thanks to that I was also able to get such a perfect entrance too!

Hawks: Nezu please come down.

I could hear whispering coming from my classmates as well as the whole room. In contrary to the others we already knew about Nezu being there. Apparently, they didn't and were now discussing what to do. Though the most of them were just too scared to move.

Nezu: Why should I?

I didn't know what was coming over me to just shout at the rat in front of everyone. I just did it. As soon as I did everyone turned to me as if I was a lunatic.

Me: Because this is not the place you should be!

???: Are you crazy!

Bakugo: Shut the fuck up Deku!

Me: Why should I? I am not laying and you can't tell me you didn't wanted to scream and curse at him.

???: He lost it..

Bakugo: I'ma show you what it means to curse someone.

Me: Sure, sure let's settle this later!

Hakws: NO! No one is settling anything later!

Nezu: Ah and the hate between the childhood friends continue. Does anyone have some popcorn by the hand? NO?

Bakugo: THE FUCK YOU RAT!

Me: Please can I just shot him?

Hawks: NO!

Nezu: Ah yes of course. This might even be one of the best practice you can get.

Me: I don't think so.

Bakugo: YOU WANNA DIE?!

Me: I already reserved a presidential suit in hell so go ahead!

Come at me, Dandelion!

I dare you!

I'll make you wish to never have bullied me in your entire life!

Hawks: *Sigh* Midoriya come over here! You staying at my side for obvious reasons!

Iida: Midoriya I advise you to stay quiet.

I did as I was told and went out of the class 1A group to stand besides Hawks. Did that however stop me from going on? I don't think so.

???: Is he crazy?

???: Isn't that the quirkless kid that was accepted?

???: You mean that bastard?!

???: Ewww!!!! How disgusting!

I didn't care what they were saying about me and continued shouting at the rat once again after Kirishima and Kaminari came in holding back Bakugo from killing me which I was thankful but it would also be funny to show them how useless I was.

Me: Aw come on! You can't tell me that you didn't just made this whole show for your own entertainment!

Nezu: I did and I need to say... The tea you made took me quite by surprise. I won't be underestimating you again.

Me: It was only a warning and how are you even standing there?!

Nezu: I made it a habit to drink this small pill against any tranquilizer or venom before I take things from anyone.

Me: You still were out could.

Hawks: You managed to tranquilize him?

Me: Only for a short moment that wasn't even enough time to make a move.

Lie!

A complete lie!

But hey I don't want to get in trouble...

After this I for sure will get trouble....

Though I am sure I didn't start it!

Nezu: That is because you made such a great and splendid work creating it... Though you need a lot more than that to stop me

Me: A compliment and at the same time you are mocking me...

Nezu: Still good work!

Me: Hmpf!

Hawks: Feathers please just stay quite... I'll get you some chicken if you do.