Turn 37: Fixing Dran

Chrono arrived at Cray and landed at Angel Feather's base. Their base is just like hospital city...

Chronofang and Chronoethos: "My Vanguard."

Chrono: "Where's Dran?"

Chronfang: "This way..."

They went to where Dran is and he's there... with the Angel Feather's nurse around him... and a couple of hospital equipment....

Chrono: "Dran..."

Chronoethos: "Dran's situation right now is not good... some of the doctors here already did a couple of their plans to fix him but.... it's still not working."

Chrono: "How many plans do they have now?"

???: "Two plans..."

Chrono: "Huh?"

Chronoethos: "Doctor Shamsiel..."

Shamsiel: "You must be Chrono Shindou... nice to meet you."

Chrono: "Y-Yeah... nice to meet you too. What are those two plans, doctor?"

Shamsiel: "Let's start with the first one. If the first one fail, then I'll tell you the second and last plan. Is that clear?"

Chrono: "Yeah, I don't mind."

Shamsiel: "Good, the first plan is you three have to go to the river near the Angel Feather's base. I'm sure Chronoethos and Chronofang know what I'm talking about."

Chronofang: "Yes!"

Shamsiel: "You must pick up their water. The water there is actually good for health or repairing robots like Dran."

Chrono: "Alright, looks like it's not that hard."

Shamsiel: "I wouldn't be so sure if I was you."

Chrono: "Huh?"

Shamsiel: "There's a huge bear that you three must get through in order to get that water. If you're lucky, you wouldn't have to confront that bear."

Chrono: "Well, let's just hope that we didn't. Come on, guys!"

Chronoethos: "Yes!"

Chronofang: "Take care of Dran, doctor."

Shamsiel: (Smiling) "Of course."

Then they three went into that river... it's peaceful so far and there's no sign of a huge bear coming their way...

Chrono: "Alright, that's the water done!"

Chronoethos: "Let's go back to the base."

Chronofang: "Yeah, before that bear appears."

Chrono: "Alright, let's go... huh?"

Then, what they feared finally came... the huge bear appeared them three...

Chrono: "Oh man..."

Chronoethos: "My Vanguard, stay back! We'll take care of this."

Chronofang: "Yes!"

Chrono: "Just make sure to not get hurt, and also don't kill the bear."

Then, they did just that... they didn't kill the bear and just make the bear run away....

Chrono: "Alright, let's head back! It's not safe here..."

Chronoethos: "You're right."

Chronofang: "Dran is waiting for us."

Chrono: "That's what I'm saying, let's go!"