Turn 9: Unpleasant Dreams

After he received a warning from Shiranui, Kazumi Onimaru went to The Association to meet Ibuki...

Security: "Mr. Ibuki, there's someone who's here to meet you..."

Ibuki: "Who is it?"

Kazumi: (Entered the room) "It's been a while, Ibuki."

Ibuki: "I see, you can leave now."

Security: "Yes!" (Left the room)

Ibuki: "Yeah, it's been a while..."

Kazumi: "This place has changed a lot...."

Ibuki: "Well it really is... so, what brings you here?"

Kazumi: "Shiranui left me a warning..."

Ibuki: "Shiranui?"

Kazumi: "I was surprised that he came into my imagination so sudden..."

Ibuki: "Looks like that's one of the effect of Diffrider."

Kazumi: "Maybe..."

Ibuki: "What's the warning?"

Kazumi: "He said that some of the units from Planet Cray including himself had been having some nightmares..."

Ibuki: (Shocked) "Nightmares?"

Kazumi: "That's right... what's wrong?"

Ibuki: "No, continue!"

Kazumi: "He feared that this nightmare will be a threat in the future and both earth and cray will be in a war once again if that happens."

Ibuki: Even units from cray having these nightmares....

Kazumi: "Right now, Dran and Shindou are trying to get some information from the Messiah..."

Ibuki: "Chrono?"

Kazumi: "While Shiranui asked me to go to you and see if you know anything about it."

Ibuki: "I see... first of all, I didn't know that units from cray are having the same nightmares as I do."

Kazumi: "What?! You have those nightmares as well?"

Ibuki: "Yeah, and I didn't know Shiranui and some other units have those nightmares as well. As far as I know, only Dran has those nightmares."

Kazumi: "I see... so something is definitely going to happen."

Ibuki: "Yeah... Onimaru, will you please join us to visit Nome Tatsunagi?"

Kazumi: "Yeah, I'll join!"

Somewhere far away from Earth and Cray, there's a castle with red sky....

???: "Looks like some of the people from Earth and Cray are having nightmares..."

???: "It seems that they're already starting to feel our presence..."

???: "I can't wait for our lord to get his hands on these weakling creatures..."

???: "So, have you got the target?"

???: "Yes my lord, it's on earth as well and they use these things to connect themselves with cray."

???: "Vanguard... as I expected."

???: "You know these thing, my lord?"

???: "Yeah... and I already prepared for those things as well. Now, let's start with the targets..."

At Card Capital 2

Kamui: "Listen you three, first of all you have to enter the regional tournament. When you won the regional tournament, then you'll participate in the national tournament. That's the big prize when you win."