Turn 15: Enemies Revealed

Touma: "I've done my task, my lord."

???: "Yeah... good job."

Touma: "I have exploded the rocket of Chrono Shindou..."

???: "Rocket? So he's stuck in Cray now?"

Touma: "Yes. But I don't know if he's alive or not."

???: "Well, that's a shame... since he beat Gyze. I'd like to face him at some point."

Touma: "Oh... I'm truly sorry for that, my lord."

???: "It's okay... he's not the only strong fighter in this planet so that's fine."

Touma: "Oh yeah I almost forgot... there's another risk of us coming to this planet."

???: "What is it?"

Touma: "Looks like both Cray and Earth are connected with the same fate."

???: "Same fate?"

Touma: "Yes... so if we lose and vanished, all of our army will lose on Cray as well."

???: "I see... so we must win in order for army to win as well?"

Touma: "Yes, my lord."

???: (Smirked) "That's just makes it even more interesting... and I love it."

Touma: "Yes!"

???: "I guess it's about time that we revealed ourselves to these mortals..."

The Next Day at The Association

Ibuki called a meeting that consists the Chief Branches, Kai, Aichi, Mamoru, and Miwa...

Ibuki: "Following the incident on SIT Building yesterday... Toshiki Kai... Miwa Taishi... will do a investigation there and fly to Singapore today."

Kai: "Yeah!"

Miwa: "Leave it to us!"

Aichi: "As for Chrono Shindou, we will do everything we see his condition right now..."

Taiyou: Chrono....

Ibuki: "Mamoru Anjou will go to Nome Tatsunagi and ask him about the incident in SIT Building."

Mamoru: "Yes!"

Ibuki: "As for the Chief Branches, I wanted you all to stay focus on the upcoming tournament. But in case something happen, let us know!"

Chief Branches: "Yes!"

Ibuki: "Well then, let the investigation begin!"

A couple of minutes later...

Mamoru: (Daydreaming)

Ibuki: "Anjou? Hey, Anjou!"

Mamoru: "Huh? What is it?"

Ibuki: "What are you daydreaming about? You're not going to Tatsunagi now?"

Mamoru: "Y-Yeah... I'm preparing now but..."

Ibuki: "Hm? What is it?"

Mamoru: "It's about Chrono..."

Ibuki: "I'm sure he will be fine, Sendou told us that he ran towards outside of the rocket so I'm sure that he survived..."

Mamoru: "It's not that, Ibuki..."

Ibuki: "Then?"

Mamoru: "What should I tell to Tokoha now about this situation?"

Ibuki: "Hmm... you're right. I'm sure she will be worried if she knows what happened to Chrono..."

Mamoru: (Sigh) "I guess I'll just be honest with her... Alright then, I'm going to Tatsunagi now."