Turn 36: Evolution of Death

Chrono: "Arise my new and final form of death! Ultimate Stride... Chronodragon Deathstage Evolution!

Kazuma: "Final form of death?!"

Kazumi: "What in the world does that mean?"

Mamoru: "He's not serious about that is he?"

Ibuki: "Chronodragon Deathstage Evolution... even the name left me wonder..."

Ryoma: Such power... but, it's too much... for me at least... father, what is your plan?

Itsuki: "So you also has a trump card, Chrono Shindou..."

Chrono: "This trump card... is going to beat you!"

Itsuki: (Smirked) "I'd love to see you try."

Chrono: "Then, I'll just have to make you see... Deathstage Evolution skill! Counterblast 1, Soulblast 1 and flip one card in the G zone!" (Smirked)

Itsuki: "Hm?"

Chrono: "All of my agonied rear guards goes to the deck!"

Itsuki: "What?!"

Kazuma: "All of his agonied rear guards goes to the deck?"

Ibuki: "That means..."

Chrono: "Then, from my deck I can call five rear guards to the battlefield!"

Itsuki: "What?! No way..."

Chrono: "Chronofang, two Chronoethos, Lugal Ure, and...  Chrono Dran!"

Ryoma: "Yes! Now he can attack with his rear guards!"

Chrono: Let's enjoy our final fight together... Dran! (Then suddenly he felt pain in his body and down on one knee) "Gah!"

Ibuki: "What?!"

Kazumi: "What's wrong with him?!"

Kazuma: "Chrono..."

Aichi: "Don't tell me..."

Itsuki: Don't tell me that because he use that unit... I see... "Hehehehe hahahaha!"

Everyone: "Huh?!"

Itsuki: "So looks like not only you have a trump card, but you put your life on the line against me using that card..."

Ryoma: "Eh?!"

Ibuki: "Chrono?!"

Mamoru: "He put his life on the line?!"

Kazuma: "That... idiot..."

At Shindou's Residence

Haruko: "What does he mean, mother?"

Tokoha: Chrono... you didn't do...

Haruko: "Mother?"

Tokoha: "Haru?"

Haruko: "What does that man mean? Father put his life on the line?"

Tokoha: "I don't know... even mother got confused now..."

Back to the Fight

Itsuki: "One by one, you humans just keep on surprising me... fine then Chrono Shindou, you want to beat me with your life on the line? Then, let's die together..."

Chrono: "Heh, fine... it's a deal! Let's die together! You and me..."

Itsuki: (Laughing) "Come, Chrono Shindou!"

Chrono: "Since five units got called into the rear guard, Deathstage Evolution gets +25K Power and +1 critical! Gah!" (Once again he felt pain in his body)