"Don't you take note about your surrounding Glorfindel?" Elrond scolded him. Yes that's it. He need a lesson for sometime.

     "Umm...no?"

    "Then,you should start take note of it."

    "There is a strong magic that surrounding this wood. A dark magic. Even I can't break it. This dark magic attract foul creatures and seep into the trees,making them died. Doesn't Thranduil do something about this?" State Galadriel.

    That's why this wood seem dying and gloom. Dark magic is too strong in here. The tales of Mirkwood and it's cold king spread through out Middle Earth. Lot of peoples of Middle Earth call Thranduil as the cold blooded Thranduil,frozen heart, wine lover king. All of them didn't know what Thranduil have been through. His life is so hard with Oropher. Who can stand a father like that?

     "No, Thranduil doesn't know what to do with this darkness that engulf his realm. But he still prefer Greenwood more than Mirkwood." Elrond answered Galadriel.

     "I think it's wiser to choose Mirkwood than Greenwood Elrond."

    "I don't think so Glorfindel. You'll see why I said that.

  We continue our journey with eerie silent. Elrond advice us to keep quiet to make sure that spiders no come to us. Why did he scare spiders so much? It's just insect. Speak of the devil,a spider land infront of us. It is a spider,but a GIANT ONE! How I can't belief my eyes. I rub my eyes for a few time to make sure that I'm not dreaming,or having hallucination. Well you know that Thranduil put magic around his wood to make sure that no intruders safe in their border.

    When I look up,lots of giant spider is swingging above us. Valar! What foul creatures is this?! Before we can start defending ourself,two arrow pass my head and pierce the spider head. The spider slumpes on the ground,dead. I look back and saw someone familiar. Blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Is that Thranduil? I don't know,it been decades since I met Thranduil in the past. The other is someone is well know among us. It's Galion. How I miss him.

      They fought the spiders together and finished them all in a flash of light. They land gracefully in front of us.

     They bow at me,Gladriel and Glorfindel. The blond spoke first. He shifted from foot to foot,clearly uneasy.

   "Mae govannen Lady Galadriel,Lord Celebron and...Lords Glorfindel. Welcome to the Woodland realm. I am Legolas Thranduilion. And this is Galion. I'm sorry because of the disturbant in your way. And forgive my father for not joining us to greet you,but he sent his regard. Let us make haste,the main gate is not far from here.

    We followed behind the prince. That's why he look familiar. He is Thranduil's son. Like father like son.  

    Soon Galadriel smile brightly and I also smiling. Ah,this is the reason why Thranduil still call it as Greenwood. The woods around his palace is still healthy,alive,green. We never visited woodland realm before, all of us start dismountes our horses which were then led away by the servants who had come out of the shadow. Crossing the narrow bridge,we were led by the guard who bowed at us as we crossed the threshold.

    We looked around in awe,never having such massive and eloborate underground structure s before. We never though that a cave can be this extremely beautiful.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

   Galadriel P.O.V

I never seen a realm like this. It's so...beautiful. Oh,how gracefull all the elves that live here. I looked at Legolas,he look exactly like Thranduil but he act like his mother. I search for Thranduil mind all around the palace. The far I search the uneasy the surrounding become. Then I found a mind that heavily guard,like there is wall surrounding it. From the first glance I know that is Thranduil mind. I try to the cracked of weakness on it's wall but I found none. Never I meet someone with this powerfull mind. I decide to try again next time.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Elrond took a glance to Galadriel every single minute. Galadriel this and she telepath to Elrond.

   'What's wrong Elrond? You look disturb."

   'There is something that I need to tell you Galadriel. Something wrong with Thranduil.' He said in his mind. 

   'What's the matter with him?'

   'We need to talk about it when the time is right. For now,we must stay silent. Can you meet me at the garden this evening? I will bring Elladan,Elrohir and Legolas.'

   'Alright then'

££££££££££££££££££££££££

  P.s: i'm creating oropher wife name... Heeeeee. But it's mean brave in elvish. If i not wrong. Hmmm.....

Sorry for the late update. Im got no internet. Just top up...hehhehehe