Chapter 21

"Okay then, fine," he kicked over the bed. "For your information, I'm your father." I look shock. Shit, he's playing around.

"I'm not playing around, I just don't want you to life with me who is poor and have no anything. Your mom died. So I decide to give to the Morgan, which is your mom cousin." Holy fuck shit. I shocked, I glad I wore the water resist mascara.

"Oh god Jerry, fuck of your shit!" I yelled as someone knock over the door.

It was Joseph and Katie. I look at them seriously, "Does someone can explain in here?" I said as I sit down on the bed.

"What Jerry told you.." Katie said, "Are all true."I sighed, as I started to cry.

"Why did you ever told me?" I said, "I'm suffer everyday to find someone to love me!" I look at them all.

"I tried Carl, you was sad every time I tried to, but I hate to hurt you," Jerry said as I stand up, and quickly hugs him. "So you still want me to take you to the altar?" I chuckled.

"Of course, dad." I said as he kiss my cheek.

"Let's go then," he said.

"Her make up?" Joseph said as the make up crew goes back in to recover.

We finally arrive at the wedding place. Which, it's on Long Island, Christian grandparent have this very beautiful land and house! It's bigger than the Central Park.

"Well, Tony maybe the richest, but he's not like this." Jerry said.

"Aren't the Johnson number two?" I said.

"What? They are ten, I'm second." I chuckled.

So we went to the house to have something to recover, and finally, my another bridal moment. I'm nervous, what I'm gonna say while I'm walking to the aisle? I can't...

Suddenly someone knock on the door, and it was Tony. "Don't mind?" He said as I nods.

He lock the door, as he walk close to me.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"I just want to see if my girl is fine," he gave me a smile.

"I'm fine," I murmur.

"Glad of you're fine," shit. As he hold my shoulder. "That day, I finally realize that Janice wasn't the one. She was lying about everything she told, I was stupid. I shouldn't..." I rest my head over his chest.

"Tony, I already let you go." I said as he slowly take my chin up.

"I'm leaving to London in a hour, and I can't be in your wedding," no... "And then, you don't have to see me again and hated your life just because of me." Tear fall down from my eyes,

"Tony please..." Don't let those words.

"I'm very lucky to know, and love you this pass year," I smiled "You're my first, and always be my last. No matter how long." He smiled at me back, and he slowly kiss me, as I smile back at him. He whip my tear, as he kiss my forehead, and I hug him tight.

"How will I suppose to life without you?" I said and he smirk.

"Move on." He push me slowly, as he turn around, and unlock the door, and walk away. And I can see there was Jerry.

"Carl," he said as I ran over him, and hugs him.

"He is gone," I murmur, and trying to not ruing my make up with crying again.

"C'mon, Carl," Joseph said as he walk in.

"Let's go then." Jerry said as he hold my hand and walk out the door.

So we goes out, as I stand in front the carpet, as Jerry stand beside me, "Are you sure?" He whispered. everyone stand up, and look at us.

"Just see," I said as I hold his hand, and we start walking as the song played.

I'm walking over my regretting moment in my life. Saw the man who I love, who love me more, smiling, it's hurting. My eyes is teary, as I can't take one more step in front of him. I stop. "Carl?" Jerry said as he look at me.