Chapter 8

"Damn," I said quietly and Tony chuckled he notice!

"Slow down girl." Tony said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

"Do you mind, if I show you around?" Kenny said as he stand beside me.

"We do." Jerry and Tony said together as me and Jerry wife, (Her name is Julia) chuckled.

"I better left you, good luck." Julia said as she walk back in.

"Okay then, I don't mind." I said as we start walking.

I was asking Tony a few question,

"So I heard you was one of the people who was also interviewed?" I said to Jerry.

"I was, actually, the boy who was gonna interview me was scared." Jerry said and we laughs.

"Oh god, he must be regretting this moment. You're a kind guy Jerry." I give him a smiled.

"Oh really? Thank you then, I hope Tony doesn't." We laughs.

"Oh really?" Tony said put his arms around Jerry neck as me and Kenny laughs, and he was slowly holding my hand, as we look each other and smile.

So we did take picture, for the magazine. And then we have dinner, I did called Joseph and Katie. Then I went back home with Tony.

"Thank you," I smiled as I walk out the car.

"How much question?" He said.

"Ten. And four more days it's over." He smirked.

"Anyway," he goes out and grab my hand quickly. "How about a dinner I mean a date? At monday." I smirked.

"A date? With a fourty two years old man?" He raise both his eyebrow as I laughs. "Sure, seven it is." I kissed his cheek, and goes in.

Joseph and katie was staring at me. I'm scared...

"Where have you been?!?" Katie yelled as I look at the clock, it was two am. Forgot, there was a traffic and a huge car almost hit me. Lol that the excuse.

"There was a traffic. I went with the Blunt's to." They was shocked, as I run to my room, and locked.

"Don't forget to pack your things," No... "Your parents is coming." Shit.

I pack my things, and decide to have a sleep. And I wasn't entire sleep, cause I'm thinking where do I live then?

Today is Monday. I already pack things, and put it over Joseph car trunk.

"So where do you go?" Joseph said.

"I have no idea," there was a call. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey it's me," oh Tony. "Where are you?" Tony said as Joseph get in the car.

"On my way somewhere, where are you then?" I said confusedly as I goes in the car.

"London," I shocked my head.

"You insane!" I said as Joseph shock to.

"No I'm not, I'm just golfing with Alaric. Which he is my old friend." Oh god, his old behavior is back. I just left him for day, oh god. He was laughing.

"Tony, I'm still not going. I had to packing my stuff." I said and he become silent.

"What you mean stuff?"

"I'm going to moved over Brooklyn," I said.

"Oh then, why won't you stay over my place? I'll be home in a hour if you want." I chuckled, how kind he is.

"Up to you, why you're being so kind?" I smiled.

"Cause I love you, and I'll send Thomas to drive you there." I blushed.

"Thank you, Tony." We hung up as I looked at Joseph excitingly.

"I understand," he nods in a funny way. "Tony asked you to go to his blah house over Brooklyn. Okay I get it." I laughs as we goes out.

"Your parents arrive around three a'clock, so don't worry it's still six hours."

So Thomas picked me up with Joseph to his house over the beautiful Brooklyn. I can't believe I'm going to be there for weeks! My parents with my brother and sister gonna stay a while there.