Chapter 15

The next day, me and Jerry use Tony private jet. I sit down beside Tony, as Jerry on the seat beside us. We wasn't talking for hours in the plane, Jerry and Tony keep talking about their company, but where is Janice? I tried to sleep, but I can't. As I quickly lift my body up, and see Tony is reading, and Jerry is asleep.

"Hey," he smiled. "Sorry if it bother you to sleep." I chuckled.

"No it's fine, I just can't sleep." I smiled.

"I'm reading some novel that is kinda teary." We chuckled.

"Oh really? What it is?" I said and turn over him as I put the pillow on my lap.

"It's a story about a girl who is missing her man to come home save from the war, suddenly the girl died when the man back. But a miracle bring her back, but the guy was married. Until twenty years later, they meet again, and life happily ever after." I was a bit on tears, and smiled widely. "Maybe it I read for you, you will fell asleep? Of Course, I gonna cry alone, and you gonna cry in dream." We laughed as Jerry snoring, and we slow down.

"Okay then, thank you." I smiled and put the pillow back on top, as he read.

I woke up, and see we arrive in thirty minutes. And there was breakfast in front me.

"Morning," Tony said as I smiled.

"Oh last night, he did cried though." Jerry said while reading newspaper and suddenly I laughs.

"Oh did I?" Tony said as I poke his cheek.

I did eat the breakfast, then when I finished, we was five minutes till we arrive!
I look at the window, and how beautiful it was. Tony was keep staring at me, as I was happy, but the other side I'm not.

As we arrived, I didn't see Janice around. I take the car with Jerry, and Tony on the other car. As we arrive on the hotel, I quickly goes out and decide to get away for awhile.

I take a walk on the beach, which it's ten am, and there was so many tourist in here. Suddenly I bump into one and almost fall.

"Oh geez," I said as he catch my hand.

"I'm sorry." He said giving me a very warm smiled, and a British accent.

"It's fine, also it's my fault to." We chuckled.

"I'm Christian," he said in a seducing smile.

"Caroline, but you can called me Carl." We both smiled. Oh he so attractive.

"Okay then, where you're heading?" He said pointing the north and the east. Okay I have no idea where is north, where is east.

"Well, north?" We laughs.

"You aren't very smart do ya?" I nods 'no' "Okay, I will show you the way." We chuckled and start walking.

When we finally arrived at the lobby, I see Tony.

"Hey Carl," he said confusedly.

"Tony, this is Christian, and Christian this is Tony." I said and them both handshake.

"Nice to meet you, where you been anyway?" Tony said.

"Beach, I take a walk then bumped over him suddenly." Me and Christian chuckled.

"Oh then, this is your room," he hand me a key. "We gonna have dinner later..."

"Anyway, where is Janice?" I said grabbing his hand.

"Oh she is on her way, she have problem with her family. So yeah." He gave me a smiled and walk away. Oh what is the problem?

So I left Christian, for good I mean we gonna meet again later. Then, I go to my room. Which I think is beside Tony, cause I was standing on the balcony, and there was him.

"Hey," he said while holding a glass of whiskey.

"Oh god, I can't believe." I smiled.

"Did you dreamed about the book last night?"

"Well," I turned over him, "Maybe yes, cause I'm not a good remembering kind of person." We laughs.

"Oh I though you were," oh old times. He look at his watch, "Oh it's dinner time, do you want?" He pointed the door.

"Yeah sure." I smiled delightedly and walk over the door.