Chapter 9

Joseph when home early, cause it was around two pm. So yeah, I'm alone in this big house. And I decide to take a walk on the lake. It was beautiful, even though it's cloudy, and cold, I still wanna be here for a while.

"Can't believe you're here," a guy voice as I turn around it was Jerry.

"Jerry?" I smiled as he was walking over me.

"Yep, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I had to meet Tony, and maybe stayed here for a while." I smiled.

"Good, I lived beside," he pointed the house beside Tony house.

"Where's Kenny then?" I said confusedly.

"Don't know, haven't seen him since yesterday. Let's take a walk around the forest." He said as we goes to the forest from the road between his and Tony house.

We went back home, and see Tony arrive.

"Tony!" I ran over him, and hugs him.

"Carl, and Jerry, was a pleasant surprise. Though you wasn't coming back here." Tony said.

"Well, I need a bit relaxing time, so yeah. anyway, I had to go." Jerry said.

"Thank you, Jer." I smiled at Jerry.

"Anytime girl, don't forgot what I told you." He winked and walk away.

Me and Tony looked at each other with a smile, and walk in to the house.

So we was preparing for the dinner, and I got a call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, It's me Damian." I shocked my head, and walk far from Tony.

"Damian? Hey." I said.

"I heard you parents come, where are you?" He said as I look down.

"I'm at Brooklyn,"

"Carl!" Tony shouted.

"Carl?" Damian said.

"I'm sorry, I had to go." I hung up, and goes over Tony.

"So," Tony said while he done preparing, as I laughs. "Why you laughing?"

"Cause we didn't yet dress up." I smiled.

So I get dressed, in a black dress, converse shoes, I hate high heels. I went downstair, he was on the backyard, as everything was dark, expect there was a lights around the house. And of course a lights for the Christmas tree.

"Carl," he said look amazed, as I stand beside the door.

"Well?" I turn around, as he chuckled.

"You look beautiful." I walk through the table, and sit down on the chair.

"So, let's start," I said as the food was spaghetti, cause he only can cook that food. And there was red wine.

Nine question, finished. I can't believe. One more till it's all over. I'm saving for the best.

"Why you moved to Brooklyn anyway?" Tony said confusedly as I was shocking drinking

"So," a song was played, as I was laughing.

"Seriously Tony?" I said as he stand up, and grab my hand.

"C'mon, it won't be the last," as I stand up, and we was standing each other, and my right hand was holding left hand, while my other hand is on his shoulder.

"What song it is?" He said as I laughs.

"It's Give Me Love, by Ed Sheeran," I smiled "Why you played it if you don't know?" I said confusedly in a laughs.

"I don't know, I found this song very interesting." We chuckled.

It was a silent. We look at each other, smiling. Then our head was close to each other, my lips like a magnet. I want to kiss him, but I can't. "Tony," I said as I looked down.

"I'm so sorry," I walk away.

I woke up, rise and shine. And Tony was making me breakfast. I put the breakfast on the desk beside the bed, and I stand up from the bed. Then I found a note that fall from the bed.