Chapter 14

A week later, I come to see Jerry to his office. As I arrived, there was Tony. Oh no...

"Carl," Jerry said as I was standing on the side of the door, and there was Janice.

"Oh hi," Tony said shockly.

"What's going on?" I said confusedly.

"We are getting married at Mexico, tomorrow." Janice said quickly as I shocked.

"Oh really?" I start to walk over Jerry. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said and starring at Tony.

"I'm pregnant, so what the problem to you?" Janice said an how annoyingly she said that? It broke my heart.

"Nothing, I'm happy for you both." I said as Jerry look at me, and give me a 'no' look.

"Okay then, I hope to see you tomorrow." She finally gave me a smile, as she and Tony walked out the office.

I started to cry, and Jerry rub my back. "Caroline, I know," he said. "Why won't we goes out, shopping, my treat." I chuckled.

"I never heard that kind of things but, okay." I smiled as we goes out.

So we did go to shopping which it was an expensive shop all around. As we done, we put the bags on the car, and went to Central Park with Starbucks on our hand.

"So, why did you take me shopping instead a funny thing?" I said.

"Well, I haven't done that since Julia," I looked down. "But I have you now. Who is always light up my day like Julia always did." He said as I smiled.

I look at my watch, as I shocked. "Shit I forgot!" I said is Friday!

"Oh right, you dance class." Jerry said as I grab his hand and we run. It three block away so, I take a run.

As we arrived, Jerry sighed, he was tired. "Oh my god, Caroline." He said sighed.

"Oh right," I said open the door, and see there's my student. It's only three.

"Miss Morgan," they said as they shocked see the person behind me.

"Hi." Jerry said and run into a chair and lay down there.

"C'mon guys. and sorry if I'm late, and I haven't come in weeks." I said take off my coat, and throw it to Jerry face. "Ups." I said as we laughs.

"Okay let's start with the Waltz, did you all learn it?" I said and they nods in nervous.

"Good then, I had to show it once again." I said and goes over Jerry and take him.

"What?" He said confusedly.

"Just follow my lead." I said and take his hand.

He such a good dancer. As the three students did well, we went home at eight.

"Thank you for today," I said while we are walking.

"No, thank you for today. For making me felt like a freedom since it." We smiled. "Why won't we celebrate?" I chuckled.

"Mister Blunt, you're to old for it." I said as he grab my hand, and we goes to a bar near.

We went home, Jerry sleep on my couch, and it already one am. And I was standing on the balcony, and thinking about Tony. I'm stupid to letting him go, but it's the good thing for both of us.