EPILOGUE + Extra

A/N
Welcome to the Epilogue! Thank you so much for making it this far!

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

TW: Strong language

"You should get some sleep now, Clay, thank you for the necklace," I whisper, stroking his hair and letting him rest his head on my laps.
He lets out a tired yet content sigh and covered his eyes, his breathing slowing down in a rythmic pattern as he dozed off asleep.

.
.
.

"So, Twitter's somewhat figured out about you two," George says, scrolling through his phone leisurely.

"I honestly don't know how they haven't found out sooner with all the flirting and lovey-dovey shit they do on stream," Nick sighed, rolling his eyes.

"We weren't that bad," Dream retorted, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Oh you were that bad, trust me," George laughed, setting his phone down and shaking his head dramatically.

"If they're catching on, why not just tell them?" I suggest halfheartedly, assuming Clay wouldn't agree.

"If you're okay with it, I'd like to do that," Clay whispered, his face tinting a soft pink color in embarrassment.
I perk up, smiling brightly.

"Why wouldn't I want to?" I giggle.

"Does that mean we have to listen to you guys flirt on stream now...?" Nick whined, sitting down on the couch beside George.

Clay hummed in response, nodding as he pulled out his phone.

"Sappitus oh what do we do?" George wailed jokingly, exaggerating his accent.

"You sound awfully british, Sir Biscuit and Crumpets," Nick responds, imitating George's accent horribly.

I let out a quiet giggle and turn my focus to Clay, who was typing something out on his phone.

I rest my head on his shoulder, peaking down at his phone. He was writing something on Twitter, his fingers hovering above his screen once he was done.
He pauses briefly to look down at me and gave me a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

"Are you sure?" He asks softly, his voice gentle.
I nod earnestly and smile, reassuring him.

He smiles brightly and brushes me another kiss on the cheeks before pressing on his phone and setting it down.

"Okay, you guys need to chill the fuck out or get a room," Nick growled, faking his anger.

"This is my house," Clay pointed out, tilting his head to the right, wrapping his arms arounds me from behind.

Nick glares at Clay, searching for a reply, but he stays quiet and looks away, cursing under his breath.

"Okay, enough of that," I say, breaking the silence and standing up.
"I heard you guys discussing for a stream today yesterday, get to work with that," I state.

"When did you hear that? Your ears are bright," George commented, lifting himself up and hauling Nick up with him.

Clay groaned and held out a hand, looking at me.

I offer him my hands and help him up, patting his back.

"Would you like to stream with us?" He suggested, nuzzling my forehand.

"It's okay," I reply simply, smiling.

He glances at me worriedly.

"I'm fine! I just want to watch today," I giggle.
He lets out a relieved sigh and nods, heading towards his room and closing his doors.

"Have fun, I love you," I say quietly once he was out of earshot.

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

[819 words]
Woah okay, first of all, thank you so much for finishing this journey with me.
It might've not been much but it was my first story, and I know it wasn't the best.
Sorry if there are some parts in the story with spelling, grammatical, punctuation errors etc.

Anyways!!!
I've been working on a new book, which will be a Dream x OC, since I figured it's be easier for me to write with a name instead of Y/N.
I'm sorry if you were expecting a xReader.
I'm planning to publish the first few chapters at the start of September, but it may be a little delayed because my school's starting soon :(

Follow me if you want a notification for the when the new fiction is released :D

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

Some Author's notes

I was actually planning to make my story a poly!fic with the feral boys and my OC, it's still a choice so you might see it later on in the future

Clara and Caleb (Clay's younger siblings mentioned in the story) are not Drista and Dream's brother's real names.

I pre-wrote the first 5 chapters before editing and publishing them, but all the others were written right before publishing and not the majority of them were edited thoroughly.

I was short on vocabulary for words to use instead of 'say/said' so I had the help of the thesaurus (also used for many other words)

My school starts on the 1st of September so my upload schedule for the next book may be disorganized :(

I wasn't expecting this much support (almost 4k reads and 130+ votes) but I'm very thankful for it :)