CHAPTER SIX || ANARCHIST

"Nevermind! The offer's still up, though," I said, trying to hide my disappointment. Y/U was essential for L'Manburg.

I messaged Techno on Discord.

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

TW: Strong language

(Wilbur POV)

WilburSoot today at 9:14 AM
Techno
Big problem pal
There might be someone better at pvp than you

Techno today at 9:14 AM
Heh?

WilburSoot today at 9:15 AM
They're fucking op man
I just lost to them
You should try pvping them soon
Maybe try convincing them to join my side eh?

Techno today at 9:15 AM
I rather not

WilburSoot today at 9:15 AM
?
Why not?

Techno today at 9:15 AM
I don't have enough time to pvp someone AND farm my potato farm

WilburSoot today at 9:16 AM
That's one weird reason

.

.

.

(Y/N POV)
I wandered around the SMP after my duel with Wilbur. My Twitch chat was separated in two sides; L'Manburg and Dream SMP.
'Bertha donated $15: What if you just became an anarchist like Techno?'
An automated voice read the donation out. "I do think that's another option. I don't like the thought of siding with one friend group and fighting with another." I replied, considering to isolate myself from the incoming battle. And I do want to meet Techno. I thought.
Just at the moment, I got a Twitter notification. "Just a moment chat." I murmured.

Techno @Technothepig
hey
I heard about you from Wilbur and I want to see how good you are at pvp

A DM from Techno?

Y/U @Y/U
Yeah sure why not?
Right now?

Techno @Technothepig
sure ok

"Chat. Change of plans. We're meeting Technoblade today." I announced.
.
.
.
The stream had ended. The DSMP members were discussing about the next storyboard in a voice call.
"Y/U will not be participating in the L'Manburg war, Dream. They'll be staying with me." Techno stated, "We can make it so that Y/U's Wilbur, Tommy, and I's canonical sibling."
"What a shame. I wanted Y/U to be on my side, but I guess it'd be exciting to have her as my sibling in the story," Wilbur chimed in.
"Alright it's settled. Y/U, make sure to stream sometime before the war to let the chat knows you're an anarchist." Dream concluded.
"Okay. Sounds perfect." I replied, quitting Discord and spinning away from the PC with my chair. It was great meeting Techno. His voice is like mine, it's good to know I'm not the only one with this kind of voice.
.
.
.
(Next morning)
"Cade." I mumbled, "I really messed up again."
"Deep breaths, Y/N. What's wrong?"
"I forgot about Miyo after our little argument. She probably hates me now."
"C'mon, Y/N. She's your best friend! Go talk to her. Better late than never!"
"I can't, Cade. She hates me."
"You don't know that."
"I'm nearly positive she does."
"You said nearly, but not surely."
"Fine."

Cade's a really nice guy. He doesn't deserve to be ranted on by someone like me. He deserves so much better. So does Miyo. I shake my head and press call on Miyo's contact.

"Hello. Who is this?" I heard Miyo's tired voice from the other side of the call.

"Miyo, it's me." I reply shakily.
"Y/N? I was waiting for your to call over these past few days. You finally called me,"
"I'm so sorry Miyo. I don't know what got into me- I-"
"It's alright. I have fault in our argument, too."