CHAPTER TWO || AN UNEXPECTED VISIT

Previously... 

Dream----------------------------------

Hi, Y/U, I had some questions for you :)

Would you consider being the second speedrunner for my manhunt videos?

It's fine if you don't.

My friends wanted to play with you,

I'm asking for them, but I'd also like to play with you

Please give me a response by...

I guess you can take your time, just tell me by the end of this week

So we can prepare :)

Have a nice day/night!

New friends? That couldn't hurt, right? No. You can't become friends with them. You're going to disappoint them in some way sooner or later, but just Minecraft won't hurt. It's just Minecraft. For the stream, for my fans.

( I don't think it'll hurt to play [send➣])

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

"Hi, Y/N! I'm glad you decided to play with us. Our hunters will be George, Sapnap, Bad, and Antfrost. We might add Sam if we're too good- and we're all friends on Discord, correct?" Dream asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure. Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm Y/U."

"Duddeee what? Your voice is so cool- If you're not uncomfortable can I know your pronoun or gender?" Sapnap asked politely.

"I go by they/them. Any pronoun is okay though. I just prefer they/them."

"Alrighty, where's George? I don't see him on the call?" Sapnap pointed out.

"He's probably asleep-" Bad responded, giggling.

"Hi, you must be Bad. Nice to meet you. I'm Y/U, but you already know."

Ding

"HELLO GUYS SORRY FOR BEING LATE-" A loud, British voice rambled.

"George- seriously-" Dream laughed.

I noticed that Antfrost was a bit quiet.

"Hi, Antfrost, I haven't heard you talk. Are you... alright?" I ask.

"Most definitely! Hi, Y/U." He responds, almost immediately.

"Well... enough talking. Let's get this party started." Sapnap spoke eagerly.

I hit Sapnap's character before running off, Dream right behind me and the hunters catching up fast. I managed to break a few wood blocks before getting hit by George, so I crafted an axe, giving critical damage to the hunters after me. It sounded like Dream was having trouble, with the amount of noise he was making. I placed my crafting table and crafted a pickaxe, before hearing footsteps. I jumped up on my crafting table, trying to spot whoever was targeting me. "Y/U DON'T STAND ON A CRAFTING TABLE--" I heard Sapnap laugh uncontrollably. Ah, so Sapnap was here. "Why not, Sapnap?" "SHE'S INNOCENT DON'T TELL HER SAPPITUS!" George joined in on Sapnap's fit of laughter, and so did the others. 

"Do you- do you really not know what standing on a crafting table means--?" Dream asked me between gasps of laughter. I stayed silent, going through my thoughts, trying to remember what standing on a crafting table might mean. A few seconds later, I answered "No." The rest of the team went through another fit of laughter as I collected iron ores.

Y/U has made the achievement [Acquire Hardware]

Y/U has made the achievement [Isn't it Iron Pick?]