"And I will not get bored there?" She asked me teasingly a little.

"Nope! Because I will be there." I replied, smiling and gave another long kiss.

"Now go!" she said, pushing me away, but for each step, I stopped and kissed her.

She smiled and pushed me completely. I glared at her, but again kissed her and left our home.

I reached my office soon and signed the papers. I faxed them to Navya's house fax machine because at this time they will be at their house as it is still early.

After a few minutes, I dialed his number and heard him, saying, "Hello?" after lifting up.

"I hope you got the fax papers. From today onwards, your company is back to yours, and I don't want anything to do with it." I said calmly.

"Why are you doing this now?" He asked, and I know he must be so shocked.

"I don't care about my revenge anymore. I am forgiving you completely." I replied honestly.

"Are you going to leave Navya too?" He asked after a few minutes.

What type of father he is? I thought, shaking my head and said, "No! She is mine, and she will be mine forever."

After that, I hung up and breathed in relief. I so want to go to our home and tell her everything, but I have these loads of meeting in which few are preponed from one-week later today.

I am waiting for the time I can go to my home near my wife...

*Rajeev Pov*

"Hello!" I said, lifting my phone and looked at the clock to see it is 5'o'clock clock already in the evening.

I looked at my wife in front of me who is lying on the bed with complete tiredness. She was told to take bed rest for these three months compulsorily, and she is getting really impatient to do it.

So I decided to stay with her in alternative days without going to the office. I want to take care of her even more, but I couldn't when I realize that she is nothing but a selfish woman.

Actually, I don't even have a right to tell her that because I went into my own depression and didn't even tell everything to Navya. I am also the culprit here, along with them. I failed again to protect my sister.

"Rajeev! I forgot to inform you in the morning that Suhas returned all the shares he took from us that too freely." Dad said sounding happy.

"So what Dad? We let Navya enter the hell about it right." I said, shaking my head and immediately felt the pain of guilt.

"That's why your mom, and I are here to change everything." He said even more happily.

"What do you mean Dad?" I asked my father-in-law completely confused.

"When we got the call from Suhas today morning, we immediately booked any flight we can get for today itself and just reached Mumbai." He replied.

"You are in Mumbai?" I shouted at the phone, and Kavya looked at me shocked hearing my words.

"Yeah! And now we are going to his house to bring Navya back telling her his truth." He replied.

"Dad... no... don't..." I couldn't finish my sentence as he hung up saying he got a cab.

"What happened?" Kavya asked me confused and groaned when she moved.

"Suhas returned all the shares to us so Mom and Dad left for Mumbai immediately to bring Navya back by telling her the truth." I replied in frustration.