16. New Year

Emilia had been loving school, and now your little girl was 6 years old. You were also a little over 4 months pregnant and you and Harry couldn't be more excited. Harry happy that there would be a tiny little person depending on you both in the house again. You had been for your 16 week scan 3 days ago, and found out you were having a little girl. You were both over the moon at the fact that Emilia would have a little sister, and you were sure Mason would love it too.

Your bump had been slow to start with, but you felt like it had been growing every single day over the past week. No one knew about the preganacy yet, so when you got into your tight, black maxi dress for tonight, you smiled at the small bump knowing everyone would know straight away. Harry walked into the kitchen with Mason in tow following toddling on his 2 year old feet. You hadn't yet picked a name for your baby girl, but you were in love with Ella Sophia Styles, but Harry wasn't sure, he had taken a like to Adrianna Sophie Styles, so you had taken to calling the bump muffin for now.

He came up behind you and placed your hands around your waist resting lightly on the bump. "God, I've missed that bump," he whispered and Mason made a whining noice pulling on the bottom of your dress.

"Mason, kisses!" You chuckled and lifted the still tiny boy up pressing a kiss to his lips, Harry doing the same after you. Harry had just given him a bath and he was now wearing his little black trousers and a white shirt. His curly hair styled exactly like his fathers who was clad in black skinny jeans, a black and white sheer shirt with one of his little black tied scarf around his neck and he had black boots on his feet. Emilia then came downstairs in her black dress for this evening and you smiled at your family.

"Mama, it got bigger," she pointed at your bump.

"I know princess. It'll get even bigger," her eyes widened. Harry chuckled at her reaction and as you stood there with your family around you. You and Harry were thinking about how lucky you were to have the people surrounding you that you did. You had two beautiful kids with one on the way. And you had each other. And that would never change.

********

"Hello my gorgeous boy!" You heard Anne say to Harry and you smiled. Harry had organized a small party at the house for New Years, but your family couldn't make it so it would just be some friends and Harry's family.

"Mama! Up," Mason said and you chuckled lifting the small boy to sit on your lap.

"Darling, you've gotten so tall since I last seen you! Oh my beautiful daughter-in-law, you look incredible love! Oh and look at my handsome grandson, you look exactly like daddy!" Anne said excitedly to Emilia, you, and Mason.

Gemma was next to turn up alone. Nathan her husband deciding to stay at home with baby Tom.

Once they were both sitting Harry nodded at you and he took Mason and you stood up making sure you were side on to them. "So can I get you guys any drinks?" You asked and Anne looked up from where she was studying Emilia.

"A white wine for me ple- Oh mother of all things! You're pregnant? Oh I finally get another gorgeous grandchild. How far along are you? Is it a boy or a girl? Do you have the name picked out?" She gushed and Gemma came over to give you a hug.

"She's 4 months, it's a girl and we have a name, do you wanna tell them right now or wait?" You nodded at Harry to tell them. At this point you didn't know their name either... "Well, this little princess in here is called Ella Sophia Styles," you eyes widened and you looked at him in surprise.

"Really? Because we can change it. If you don't like it dan't feel pressured. I'll love her all the same if her name is something differe-" Harry cut you off with a kiss.