10. Christmas

(So this chapter is kind of like third person and I was wondering if you liked it better so you have both sides of the story without changing POV? Let me know please, it would be appreciated .xx)

Harry woke up before you Christmas morning, so he decided it would be a good idea, while the kids were still sleeping, to make some breakfast in bed and then after present opening it would only be the Emilia's breakfast and nursing Mason to worry about and you could both start cooking Christmas dinner.

So when you woke up, there was no one in the bed beside you and you were unusually cold. With Harry's legs usually draping over yours and entwining and his arm usually thrown over your body, it wasn't usual that you woke with no source of heat beside you. Mason had been transferred into his crib in the nursery a couple of weeks ago, so it still felt unusually empty and you pined for another baby. But with Mason being only 5 months, you knew it was too early.

You and Harry had started the tradition last year that you would exchange gifts before Emilia woke up so all of the attention was on her seeing as Mason didn't understand what was going on and he wasn't here last year, but you still got him gifts. When you turned around to inhale the scent on Harry's pillow, you noticed the note that was on his pillow.

My love,
I'm downstairs making you breakfast in bed. My goal is to make this the Merriest Christmas for my family and I hope this is a good start to yours. Don't get up, just relax .xx
Your Husband xx

You smiled at the note placing it on your beside table before nuzzling your face into his pillow. Harry was downstairs making your favourite, tea with pancakes and strawberries, extra strawberries on the side, sprinkled with confectioners sugar with butter and strawberry jam. But he had put a spin on the pancakes shaping them like hearts, desperately wanting today to be the best Christmas you'd ever had.

He pulled out the tray you always used for breakfast in bed that was a Housewarming gift from your grandmother and arranged everything to fit on the tray. He placed a little pot of milk on the tray for your tea and then lifted it up, carefully making his way up to your room.

He pushed the door opened with his foot and smiled at you with your face nuzzled into his pillow, a common occurrence whenever he left the bed, he'd always find you like this.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife," you looked up and smiled at him in his matching Elf pyjamas to Mason while you and Emilia had matching cream and red Reindeer Print ones.

"Good morning Handsome," you smiled sitting up in bed as he placed the tray onto your lap. He smiled at you, thinking about how lucky he was to have you, and how lucky he was to have the two children in their rooms, who were still sleeping soundly.

You looked down at the tray, and took a quick picture for one of your many posts today. "Eat before it gets cold," Harry said kissing your cheek. You picked up a pancake ripped the small heart it in two and put a strawberry on each half, handing you're husband one.

He popped it into your mouth at the same time as you and you moaned. He chuckled at your reaction. "Better than iHop?" You nodded instantly as you took another pancake and repeated the same steps as before. When you and Emilia visited Harry on tour, you had went to iHop one morning for breakfast, and since then you had been craving it for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Once you and Harry were both fed and happy, you got out of bed rushing into the closet, opening one of your wardrobe doors and pulling out Harry's presents. As soon as you got up from the bed, Harry copied you running into the hallway, into the cupboard and pulling out your presents.

You both met back at bed and smiled at each other. You each had a bundle of presents in your arms as you made your way back to the bed.

"Open yours first," Harry whispered and you sighed. You knew by the amount of presents in his arms, he had gone overboard. And he knew that by the amount of presents in your arms, you had done exactly the same.