13. Mothers Day

It was second Sunday in March...And you know what that means? Mother's Day. Well for Europe anyway... You were laying in bed when a small body attacked you. You opened your eyes slightly to find a smiling Emilia with a present in her arms. "Happy Mama's Day Mama!" She squealed and pulled her in for a cuddle. Harry was still making his way upstairs with your breakfast, tea and his gift also carrying an evergrowing 9 month Mason in his arms.

"Thank you my love. What is this?" You asked as she handed you the package. You sat up in bed and opened the package. She gestured for you to open it so you did. You smiled at the gift inside. It was a necklace with two small silver domes that had Emilia and Masons fingerprints on one half in the shape of a heart and inside had the inscription 'I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)' from E.E Cummings making you smile. "Thank you so so much sweetheart. I absolutely love it," you smiled and Emilia's smiled got bigger.

Harry finally reached the top stairs with everything still in his hands and moved into the bedroom. "Look who else came to give Mama a hug?" He smiled at the small boy in his arms admiring his eyes, the exact same colour as Harry's. Harry walked around the bed and allowed you to take the small boy in your arms.

"Hey little guy! How are you? Are you good?" He babbled and then looked up at you.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" He squealed flapping his arms and legs around making you laugh. He had said Mama a month ago and you couldn't have been more proud, Harry actually crying at the incident.

"Yes it's Mama! And you're Mason, aren't you?" You cooed and he smiled making a 'mwah' sound and you knew he was asking for a kiss. You leaned down and gave him one, a smirk coming across the babies face. He had the exact same personality as his father. A little flirt.

"Ok Emilia, could you hold Mason while I give Mama her breakfast and gift?" Emilia nodded and opened her legs and you placed the small baby in between then, as she held his hands and shook them gently. His giggle floated around the room. You and Harry loved their bond, they both loved each other. 

Harry placed your breakfast of your favourite besides pancakes. Yoghurt, fruit and granola with a little icing sugar sprinkled over it, a little glass of a strawberry and banana smoothie and a tea. You ate it within ten minutes feeding Harry and Emilia too as you went and giving Mason little bits of yogurt with fruit that you mashed up making sure not to give him the granola. You drank your smoothie sharing once again and then your tea, that only was shared with Harry. "And now your gift from me," Harry smirked.

"You know it's Mothers Day, not Wife Day... You didn't need to get me anything," you warned him and he shrugged, shaking his head. Little did he know, you had already bought him his gife for Father's Day in 3 months from you.

 He handed you the huge bouquet of pink and cream peonies, your favourite. And you smiled, placing them on your nightstand after smelling them. Next came a purple bag that you looked into noticing the Moët and your favorite truffles inside and you thought back to the last time you had had both of those things...A full night of lovemaking so when the kids woke in the morning, you had only had 3 hours of sleep and were extremely tired and it seemed he thought of the same thing as he winked to you. And the next present being an Agent Provocateur box you only took a peak into seeing Emilia was there and you smirked at him noticing the Scarlet Red bra. And finally, a picture frame, with a picture of the family. You smiled and set the frame beside the flowers.

"Best Mama's Day ever, and it hasn't even started yet," you whispered and kissed Harry. You then kissed Emilia and Mason's heads and realized that everyday was Mama's day around here. Because as long as you were with your wonderful husband and your two kids, it was all you ever wanted.

********

harrystyles Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful wife, my best friend, my soulmate, and Emilia and Mason's supermum. You're not only our children's mama, you're their best friend too and I can't express how much that means. We all love you, @yourinstagram, so much. We hope you've had a great day .xxx

And he posted a picture that was taken a month ago, when both kids were super clingy, and you had each of them on your hip and you were also trying to make dinner.