3. Sisterly Love

Mason had woken both you and Harry up with his crying and you knew Emilia would probably be awake. She hadn't made an appearance yet so that was a good thing, maybe she wasn't woken up.

"Come on Mase, what's wrong little guy?" You whispered as you tried to soothe him. Nothing seemed to be working.

"Mama, Daddy? Is Mase ok?" Harry turned around to door.

"Mase is fine Princess. He's just being stubborn," she nodded before walking further into the room and climbing onto the bed.

"Can I try Mama?" You looked at her and noticed her hopeful look and nodded. You instructed her how to sit and she done so. You placed Mason into her lap and smiled at the two of your children.

"Stop crying Mase. Mama, me and Daddy need to sleep. And so do you. I'm your big sister, please stop crying," she whispered to the 2 week old in her lap. Mason's cries started to die down and Emilia smiled proudly at you.

"I did it Daddy! I calmed him down," Harry nodded.

"You did baby! I'm so proud of you," Emilia smiled and you took a sleeping Mason from her lap and laid him on the bed.

"Time to go back to sleep now darling, it's late," she nodded and crawled up the space between you and Harry. You looked over at him and he smiled.

"I guess we have a guest tonight?" You said and he nodded. Emilia smiled sleepily and closed her eyes. You slipped Mason back into the bassinet beside your side of the bed and turned the small lamp off.

"Night Mama. Night Daddy," you smiled and cuddled into her warm body.

"Goodnight darling," Harry whispered.

"Goodnight, my love," you whispered and as you lay there, not being able to sleep. You could hear all three of their breathing. And Mason's little baby noises. And that's the sound that eventually out you to sleep.