~Chapter 27~

"No there's got to be another way." Thomas said turning back at us.Gally pushed himself off of the table and looked at Thomas."Like what you've seen the building she is our only way in." Gally reported."You really think she's gonna help us?" He added. "I wasn't planning on asking for her permission." Gally said. "Am I missing something here, this is the same girl who betrayed us correct?" Brenda stated. "Same dick." She added looking at me. "I like her." Gally said looking back at Thomas."What's going on." She softly said looking at him pacing back and fourth. I sat down next to Jorge and rested my head on his shoulder. We all fell silent and me and Gally keep looking at eachother. "What your afraid your little girlfriend gonna get hurt?" Newt said breaking the silence. "Hm." "It's obviously hasn't been just about recusing Minho has it." "What, newt what you talking about?" Thomas said looking at him.

"Teresa." "She's the reason Minho is even missing in the first place and now we can finally save him you don't want to because of her? Because deep down inside you still care about her don't you." He added again getting in his face."Just admit it" "DONT LIE TO ME, DONT LIE TO ME." He said pushing him against the wall. He stood there for a second and pulled away from Thomas. "Im sorry." He said holding his arm and walking out.Thomas stood there in shock looking at Gally. He finally walked off and followed newt as we sat there in silence processing what happened. I saw Gally walk into a room next to us leaving the group as Fry nodded at me to go talk to him. "Umm I'll be right back." I said while getting up and giving them all a half smile. I walked over to the door and knocked. "Hey gal can I come in?" I said leaning on the door frame. Gally shifted all his attention to me nodding."Hi." I said sitting next to him.

"Hi." He smiled at me. "So how have u been for the last year." I asked looking at him. He looked down and answered. "Um I got trained to fight against Wickd and I also spent most of my time going out of the city trying to find you." He answered staring at my eyes. I nodded and smiled a little. I laughed a bit wiping my eyes."How have u held up?" He asked me as I looked back up. "Umm I was struggling at first obviously watched you well die I guess then found out my dad was wicked. Met my friend Aris again after 3 years and we got close again. We lost winston. Newt helped me sleep because every time I closed my eyes I saw you and Ben and I couldn't cope so he hugged me nearly every night." I said trying to hold everything together."And then I found Jorge. And after everything he's been the best person I could have sticking by my side when my dad was trying to kill us. Found out my mum was Ava Paige and I got into a argument with both of my parents and then they took Aris and Minho. And then I broke my arm and then I have no idea where Aris is right now but I hope he's safe." I said as he looked at me. He gave me a sorry smile and I cuddled up into his chest as he arms wrapped around me. "But I think the worst bit was having to do it all without you thinking you were gone for good and then my parents I nearly gave myself up after thinking that I would never see you again." I said crying. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"It's fine I'm here now and I'm not leaving again alright I'm not going anywhere I'll be with you until the end and that's a promise." He said lifting my face up to face him.He kissed my lips and we went back to everyone. I wiped my tears as Gally stood next to me covering my body so no one saw me wipe my tears away."You good now." He whispered still trying to look normal. "Yeah thanks gal." I smiled holding his arm and hugged him listening. Jorge and Brenda smirked at me."Oh fuck off." I said across the room as they both laughed. Everyone looked at us with straight faces. "What I wasn't talking to you go back to your plan." I said while Gally tried not to laugh.We worked out what we were gonna do as Gally and Thomas got ready to leave. "Please be careful I can't loose you again." I said holding his face. "You won't I'll be back soon I promise." He said as we made-out in the corner. "alright love birds Gally and I need to go now." Thomas said causing us to pull out of the kiss. He nodded as he walked off. "Be careful gal." I said before he left. "I will Ali don't worry bout me." He said while Gally grabbed the bag and left.
—————————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:882~