~Chapter 16~

"If Winston can get infected we have to assume the rest can." Newt added still stroking my head. It fell silent until fry finally said something."I never thought I'd say it but I miss the glade." Fry said as I watched a tear roll down his face.We sat there in silence again so I got up and wiped my tears. They all looked at me so I gave them a small smile and walked off. "She's not ok is she." Teresa said looking at the fire. "She's not over it, she doesn't deserve it." Newt said looking at them. "She's the strongest girl I know." Aris added. "If anyone can get over something it's Alison she's my best friend and I know what it feels like to loose someone. I lost her because of the maze but I found her again. She will find her anchor and get over it." Aris said looking at them as they nodded. Newt and Minho got up and laid next to me. I smiled at newt as he cuddled me. "Well this is new." I scoffed. "It's just for comfort luv I know you need it and what kind of friend would I be leaving you crying all night." He reassured me. "Dunno but u would be a pretty shit friend if u did that." I laughed a bit.We laughed as the others joined us. Aris smirked at me and Newt. "Piss off aris you wouldn't comfort me even if u wanted to." I said sticking my middle finger up. "Oh I would just you wouldn't accept me." He said laughing aswell. "True."

He kissed my head as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
—————————————————————-

The night passed and I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes to see Thomas waking everyone up. "What Tommy?" I asked still tired. "There's light." He told us as our eyes scanned the land and we all saw some lights."Let's go then." I said when newt helped me up.We all ran over and we heard lightning and thunder from above us. Lightning struck from all around us as we got closer to the building. . I smiled as Minho got struck by lightning.

"SHIT MINHO." We all yelled. I ran back and got him up."YOU GUYS GO ILL GET HIM." I yelled and they nodded at me. I ran with minho getting dragged behind me and caught up with them. They got into the door and I placed him down next to me. "Why is he so heavy." I asked out of breath. Aris and Newt laughed. the rest tried getting minho up."MINHO." Thomas yelled when he opened his eyes. "What?" Minho added looking around. "What happened." He added confused. "You were struck by lightning shank." I said getting up. "Oh cool." He nodded while getting up.We all laughed and we looked around. I heard some noises around me while I shined my torch over. "Err guys we ain't alone." I said walking away. "AHHH SHIT." I screamed as the cranks came running at the fences. "Scary shits." I added annoyed. They laughed at me again as I saw a girl come out of a door. "It's fine I'm not one of them,cmon follow me." She said to us. "The hell." I whispered to them. "Or you can stay with them." She added. "Yeah alright." I added walking over to her quickly. She laughed and took us to a room with some people. "By the way my names Brenda." She said to us. "Cool I didn't ask but whatever." "Really?" Teresa said looking at me. "Oh I'm sorry princess did I hurt your feelings?" I smirked at her. She looked away from me and we kept following Brenda. "No didn't think so." I said still walking. "Enough ladies." Fry added. I scoffed as Brenda laughed."So your the glue of the group I'm guessing." Brenda said looking at me. "No I'm just entertaining." I answered looking around.

We soon walked into a room with a dark skinned man.

———————————————————-

~WORD COUNT:838~