~Chapter 35~

I screwed the top off and pulled a letter out of the necklace as Gally held the necklace for me. "Hey do you want me to read it or do u wanna read it." He asked as I sat up from his arms. "Can I read it?" I said looking at him. "Of corse." He smiled at me as I slowly opened it up.

—————————————————————

Dear Alison,

This is the first letter I can remember writing,obviously I don't know if I wrote one before the maze but even it's not my first it's likely gonna be my last.I want you to know I'm not scared,well not dying anyway it's more forgetting it's loosing myself to this virus is what scares me. So every night I've been saying there names out loud. Alby,Winston, Chuck and I just repeat them over and over again like a prayer and it all comes flooding back. Just the little things where the sun hit the glade at the perfect moment just before it slipped behind the walls and I remember the taste of frypans stew. I never thought I'd miss that stuff so much, and I remember you. I remember the first time you came up in the box just a scared little greenie who couldn't remember her own name. My hope for you is when your looking back years from now you'd be able to say the same. Future is in your hands now luv and I know you'd find a way to do things right. You always have.

Take care of everyone for me and take care of yourself you deserve to be happy. Thank you for being my friend.

Goodbye love- Newt.

—————————————————————

I put the paper down and let tears run down my face. "Oh my god." I sobbed trying to hold it together.I let out a noise as I covered my mouth. I looked at the necklace and at Gally as tears kept coming. He pulled me to his chest and kept me there as I cried into his chest. "I miss him so much." I sobbed into Gallys chest."Me too Ali me too." Gally said stroking my head looking at me. Thomas came over to us and let a tear fall aswell."You got a letter too didn't you." I said wiping my nose. He nodded as I got up and hugged him. "Did he tell you that he loved you and wanted you the best." I sniffed pulling out of his neck. He nodded and hugged Gally aswell.

"Thanks for turning around and being there for me even though I was a total dick to you in the glade." Thomas said patting Gallys back. "It's fine I guess we were both dicks mate we ain't all perfect." He smiled rubbing Thomas's back. Thomas nodded and turned around to hear fry calling him. "Better go see what Frypan wants Tommy boy." I smiled laughing a little wiping my eyes. We both laughed when he jogged over to fry. "God I need to pull myself together." I scoffed wiping my eyes and nose. Gally put his hand on my cheek as a tear landed on his hand. He smiled at me as I kissed his cheek. "Wanna go carve some names in the rock." I asked holding his face while his hands were on my shoulders. He gave me a small smile and nodded at me. "Alright come on gal." I said holding his hand pulling him with me as he walked beside me.

Aris raised his hand at me and I whistled. Aris whistled back and we both laughed.What was that about." Gally said laughing a bit. "We did it as kids it was our way of communicating if he was kinda far away." I smirked. Gally nodded picking the tool up and started carving chucks name.

Chuck

He wiped the dust of the name and looked at it in guilt. "Hey it wasn't your fault." I said gently getting the tool out of his grip. He nodded as he backed away and looked at all the names. I looked at the rock and sighed. I got the tools and carved out Ben and Avas name.

Ben

Ava

I let a tear fall again as Gally hugged me from behind. "I hate how they both died before I even got to say something nice." I sobbed into his chest. "Hey Ali you know I didn't mean to banish Ben and I know your mum wasn't the best but I killed chuck and you know I hate myself for that and I always will but you can't you have too much to loose luv." He softly whispered as I was in his arms. "What do you mean I have to much to loose, so do you." I said looking up at him confused. "I mean like Aris,Jorge and Brenda there basically your family. I don't have that baby your so strong don't bring yourself down." He smiled while putting my hair behind my shoulder.

"Your strong too so don't let chuck hurt you either alright promise me that." I said hugging him. He nodded his head and we walked down to the beach as everyone else was making there way to the huts. "It's beautiful out here even the view." I said looking at the sunset. "I know." Gally smiled still looking at me."What." I smirked at him. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you still." He said looking into my eyes."Oh really." I teased him. "I mean you have like over 30 boys to choose from in the glade but you chose me." He smiled. "Well your the first one that caught my eye and showed interest so I fell for you straight away." I said embarrassed.

He smiled at what I said and looked out at the sunset. He held both of my hands and glanced back at me and I stared into his emerald green eyes. "I love you so much Alison." He smiled as I kissed him. We made out as his hands traveled up my body and stopped at my neck. I ran my hands up his stomach and held his face as he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his body while his strong hands held my ass and pulled out of the kiss. Our foreheads touching I held his face as we smiled. He put me down and I still held his face in my hands gently.

"I love you too baby boy." I winked at him holding my waist smiling as we went to the huts and joined the others hand in hand.
————————————————————-

THE END!!!!!!

~WORD COUNT:1121~