~Chapter 29~

"Hi." I said sitting down next to Newt."Hiya love." He said looking at me as I saw Gally looking over to Teresa and Thomas. "Hey you alright?" I said looking at him. "Yeah just Thomas is talking louder then normal." He said walking over. "Hey is everything alright over here?" He questioned walking behind Thomas."Yeah just fine." He said looking at Teresa still. He turned around and walked over to us and I heard glass go. I watched Gally grab Teresa's hand. "Nice try." He said nodding as he took her away and we followed not long after.I walked in with Teresa and Thomas. We walked passed loads of soliders and we met up with Newt on the way.We ran down some stairs and we all walked down by the car park. I saw Gally and we crossed over and he walked infront of us as Teresa opens the door to the stairwell.We were all about to walk down the stairs until Gally said something.

"Hold on,hold on." He said walking up to a power box. "I can get in here." He said as I walked back up to him. "Alright throw me the walkie." Thomas said as Gally threw it down the stairs for Thomas. Newt lifted him mask up and he started coughing uncontrollably. I sat on the stairs waiting for Gally to get in. Teresa looked at newt and he looked away from her.Gally started drilling the box."Frypan we're in how your doing." Thomas said through the walkie talkies coming back up the stairs."Yeah, I'm getting there. Tell him hi for me." Fry said back. "Hang in there buddy." Thomas said patting newts back.Suddenly, Gally opened the door and started fiddling with the different colour wires. "This will work." He said grabbing a wire."Brenda what's your status." Thomas asked Brenda. "Status is working on it." I heard Brenda say."Copy,make sure your ready when we're in." He added."Don't worry you know I'm gonna be there." She said and I knew she was smirking by the way she said it. I let out a small laugh. Gally attached something to the door and closed it again. "Ok let's go." He said picking his gun up from the floor. We all went to the 3rd floor and shot at the soliders. Gally went mad shooting them all. We went to the cells and opened them all.

Teresa stood in the middle as Gally put a gun to a girls neck. "The vault how do I get in?" He asked taking his mask off. She didn't talk so he got up and started drilling. I ran over to Gally and stood near him again as Thomas and Newt were getting the kids out."Guys this might take some time." Gally told us turning around to face us. Gally placed his bag down and Thomas looked in all the cells. "Shit,he's not here." I heard Thomas say under his breath."Where is he." Thomas said walking up to Teresa. She turned her head and looked at the cells and looked back at me.

"Don't look at me." I said looking at Teresa. Teresa looked at the computer and found his profile."Someone's moved him up to the medical wing." She said looking at all the details."Thomas thats on the other side of the building." She added looking at him. "Alright,take me to him right now." He said getting up and lifting his helmet off the desk top."Alright I'm coming with you." I heard Newt say as me and Gally looked at eachother in disappointment that there about to argue."No your not,your stay her with Gally and get the serum." He said fixing himself up. "Look you can't do this on your own,Minho comes first remember." Newt said looking at them both."Just go we're wasting time,I'll get the serum and we'll meet you out back." Gally said standing up stopping the decisions. I laughed a little as he shook his head."Alright let's go." Thomas said while all three of them walked toward the doors."Hey greenie,Good luck." He nodded them off as he knelt down and got back to drilling.
---------------------

~WORD COUNT:745~