56

Kim Minjeong
active now

The band was inside Seulgi's changing room at the day of the wedding, but surprisingly, the bear was calm. Aeri had her camera mounted at the 'best angle to capture her expression when she sees unnie walking down the aisle', because they've seen Irene getting ready with her makeup and hair.

She's so stunning that Seulgi won't be able to handle it, but of course they managed to not tell the bride about it. She'll see for herself once the doors open and she sees her beautiful bride, she will break down the hardest.

They already have their gig going, they'll be singing two songs for the whole event to start when everyone's walking towards their seats. Seulgi doesn't have a clue as to what they will be singing, only Irene has the idea since she wants to knock the air off Seulgi's lungs for the last time and she wants it to be timed perfectly.

So, they were having this wholesome conversation with Seulgi about their love lives. Since this will be the last time they'll see Seulgi in a while, she'll be busy with Irene for their honeymoon and their house, so this is the time that Seulgi wanted to be of help for the girls.

"you really have a knack of falling in love with women who are scary" Heejin jests, causing the cousins to look at each other in shock before laughing. Fully realizing the truth of it all.

"wow, I... I never thought of that" Yeji says, leaning back as she rests on the couch they're on. Seulgi insisted that they wear navy slacks and dark suspenders since that looks cute for them, while seulgi would be wearing a navy suit with a gold tie. Truly, the star of the show.

They have seen the dress codes for Irene's comrades which was navy dresses, but they've also seen the bride's dress and they're sure that Seulgi will have a heart attack once she sees Irene.

"I guess it runs in the family" Seulgi laughs, still in disbelief with the revelation that she and Yeji are partnered with women who are viewed to be scary.

"Procrastinators, get your instruments ready. It's about to start" Yves knocked, also wearing the same outfit as the band before the group followed after her, leaving Seulgi to talk with her friends before she goes.

The band arrived at the main stage, beside the altar as to not disrupt any of the designs and all that was there. They opted for electric drums since the drum kits are a hassle to bring over and stow away, and also since they'll be needing a more controlled sound, they opted for that.

They got ready, testing the output of the sounds with Yeji's laptop controlling it all before they stationed themselves at the main stage, waiting for Yves or Chuu to signal the correct time to start the songs.

The only song they'll be singing would actually be the second verse of the first song and the whole second song, Irene requested for them to not sing the first verse and chorus of the first song for instrumental which was odd but they decided not to question.

As soon as Yves arrives, standing at the end of the archways at the sides, giving them a go signal. Heejin and Yeji started playing the intro, first was the acoustic guitar strumming that set the mood, second was Yeji's orchestral arrangements played by her piano while Minjeong and Ryujin were humming for the intro alone.

Irene told them to play the intro two times compared to the original and they chose not to question it further.

Full moon, bedroom, stars in your eyes
Last night, the first time that I realized