2O

Jeon Heejin
active now

"there's way too many sulking faces that I am starting to feel my stomach gurgle and make me nauseous" Minjeong complained when she entered Ryujin's garage only to see way too many frowns.

"ghosted" Aeri responds.

"flirtations denied" Ryujin follows.

"we fought" Heejin proceeds.

"Jisu prefers Ryujin over me" Yeji ends.

Minjeong looked at all of them incredulously before shaking her head and trudging towards her table, it's basically hers because she works on their songs more than anyone since Yeji has her own little studio going on.

The others immediately flocked over to her seat, stories ready to spill from their impatient mouths.

"Yizhuo won't notice me, only texting me when she accidentally leaves me on seen" Aeri frowns while Minjeong takes her laptop out, plugging the charger in and sighs.

"she's too busy" she plainly responds, shutting Aeri's concerns down.

"Chaeryeong won't say 'hi' to me when I call her a hot babe" Ryujin followed, Minjeong humming a little before opening her little music program, maneuvering backwards to grab some cables and connectors from the box beneath the table to plug in.

"she's mentally mature to not fall for that" she briefly explains, shutting her down as well.

"Jisu listed all of Ryujin's qualities. She said that she likes charming faces, also sweet ones that gives her boyfriend vibes, and a person with a cool aura" Yeji sulks, feeling betrayed that Jisu had listed off the key qualities that Ryujin has instead of hers.

"she's discreetly talking about you" Minjeong replies, plugging the cables in all the right places before she goes to get her guitar, the group giving her way each time she gets off her chair.

"me and Hyunjin actually talked about our relationship" Minjeong was too focused with how her guitar sounded as she adjusted the qualities for it to sound the way she wanted it to be, that she didn't notice just how crucial this revelation actually is.

"uh-huh" she half-heartedly responded.

"she got mad because we're only talking about it now and how it was difficult for her to figure it out when I'm flirting around with people" Heejin sighs when Minjeong just responds automatically with no reaction.

"I told her that it was pointless because she couldn't even take the initiative to ask me" and that's the only time that Minjeong whipped her head back to look at Heejin with an incredulous expression.

"what?"

"what?" Heejin repeats in a lower tone, her upset state showing through her face and voice.

"dude! She was waiting for you!" Minjeong blurted out loud, looking at Heejin who was confused at this point.

"she wasn't doing anything because she's waiting for you! While you were flirting around, she's waiting for you!" Minjeong emphasized, the others snapping out of their misery to listen to this.