18

Kim Minjeong
active now

She remained seated on her chair, being the last person to be in the room this late as everyone decided to head home, Minjeong kept plucking her guitar, using the soft and mellow effects she picked out on her computer as she hums a little.

Slowly building up on the guitar of the song as she pictured the inspiration she had picked up, because she thinks that it will be a nice song to write about, a perfect contrast to their upbeat and pop-rock style of music, she pictured that it would be perfect to use little instruments with the mellow replacements for drums.

Minjeong was a drummer after all, so she can't leave it out of the things she would plan out.

She shut her phone long ago so she wouldn't be distracted, feeling so immersed with the sounds from the guitar that fills what will soon become a little song.

"you have no plans of going home?"

"holy shi-!" Minjeong was cut off with a loud bang and a static when she jolted up and flailed her arms around, causing the cable to be touched and be loosened.

Jimin burst out laughing as Minjeong turned off the effects she had on the computer and completely disconnected her guitar before leaning back with a heavy breath, glaring at Jimin who sauntered over while still laughing.

"so that's funny to you? Tch" Minjeong stated, shaking her head before closing all the programs on her laptop to shut it down, placing her guitar on the opened case right next to her.

"what are you doing here? It's like 6:30" Jimin pulls a seat next to her looking at the dozens of doodles they made on the whiteboard they had in this room, laughing at one that Heejin made which was a dog with an unusually wide smile with an arrow pointing at it and saying 'Winter Kim'.

"stuff" Jimin scoffs at that obvious answer, she had been standing by the door for a few minutes and 'stuff' isn't a word to describe her doings.

"I bet you're writing another song about me" Minjeong snapped her eyes on her, incredulous shock sketched over her face that Jimin placed her palm on her face because it looked ridiculous.

"you wish! That was only one time because you made me embarrass myself" Jimin burst out laughing at her defense.

"you were distracted by my beauty, that's why" the two shared a small fit of laughter before they remained silent, and Jimin just had a question she's been itching to answer.

"why did you call your girlfriends 'bro'?" Minjeong let out an 'oh, my God' as she rolled her eyes, a chuckle leaving her lips as she turned to look at Jimin who didn't falter, like she was actually serious.

"we're talking about this? Really?" Jimin nods enthusiastically, even shifting on her seat so she could face Minjeong to hear the reasons behind the anecdote that made Minjeong a class clown.

"I never took them seriously, you know. They demand this and that, and I thought that relationships were about giving. So, I thought about doing something funny since I can't take them seriously" Minjeong elaborates, fiddling with her pen as she fidgets in her seat. It's definitely embarrassing for her to do that, even more for her exes that were called like that.

"is that why you stopped dating?" Jimin asked, staring at Minjeong.

"yea" knowing that Minjeong doesn't take relationships seriously was questionable in Jimin's part, like, that's the girl she likes, the girl who doesn't take things seriously.

"don't get me wrong. I don't do that anymore, I mean, you don't hear me calling anyone 'bro' anymore" Minjeong stammers, feeling the sudden urge to explain herself again.

⬥⬥⬥