46

⬥⬥⬥

⬥⬥⬥

"your charms never work on mommy" Minjeong shook her head, chewing on some gummy bears that they bought. Taeyeon shakes her head to this, refuting her claims.

"your mommy married me because my charms are too good for her" the two laughed in unison, one knowing that it's a lie and the other believing that ever since she dated the mother.

"maybe that's why I don't get girlfriends to stay with me, because I inherit that from you" Taeyeon shook her head in disagreement.

"only because you're not doing it right" the two grows silent with the sounds of plastic rustling and chewing filling in as white noise.

"mom"

"hm?"

"how do you kiss a woman without offending her?" Taeyeon proceeds to choke so hard that she beats her own chest and her eyes start welling up in tears, Minjeong panics and hands over the bottle of gatorade that they bought a while ago, trying to help her mom to not die because that would prove her mommy right:

'don't die without me killing you two first'.

Taeyeon calms down after that, smacking her daughter's arm after one last cough and a sniffle.

"f-uck, you gotta warn m-me about the t-topic" Taeyeon strangles out of her system, earning hard pats on her back from Minjeong.

"I'm just curious. Because you know, you're good with mommy, somehow"

"are you saying that she's a person who easily gets offended?"

"by you, yes"

"aish, this kid" Minjeong laughs, patting Taeyeon's shoulder. It was a way that the two were able to show their affection to each other, because Tiffany is right about Minjeong being the not-so-mini Taeyeon.

"your mom isn't like that. She's just heavily guarded"

"how long were you dating until she permitted you to kiss her?"

"7 months"

"whipped"

"I know. That's why I married her"

"and how many rejections did you take before she said yes?"

"..."

"11"

"no way!" Minjeong burst out laughing. Her mom waited that long to marry Tiffany. She's the root of the word 'whipped'.

"stop asking about me! You were asking that question for your pretty girlfriend, weren't you?" Minjeong shook her head, the noun was making her cheeks turn into a shade of red.

Oh, how it sounds so good to call Jimin her girlfriend.

"she's not my girlfriend"

"yet"

"yet."

"you wanna kiss her? What's her name again? Karomi?"

"yah, only I get to call her that"

"alright. What's with Karomi that you want to kiss her?" Minjeong glares at her mom, only earning a chuckle but no retraction of statements.

"because I just want to"

"I don't know how to answer your question" Taeyeon stated blankly, digging her hand inside the packet of gummy bears to chew on while her daughter starts throwing questions and whining.

"but why?"

"I can't give you dating advice because it's up to your own freewill and morality to choose what you think is the best for you. That's why I let your mom give you advices because she's a difficult woman who's keen to loopholes" Minjeong sighs in frustration, there's some points where Taeyeon is right but she wanted some perspective.

"how did you get to kiss mom?"

"I didn't. She did it herself, it was pretty hot"

"ew"

"hey! I answered your question, kid!"

"you're the one who's kid-sized!"

"but you're the kid!"

"yet you act like a giant woman-baby!"

"you're the baby here!"

"nah uh, mommy still has to take care of you because you can't do it yourself!"

"you're the one who requires the most attention because of your whiny ass-"

"Kim Taeyeon, Kim Minjeong! Back in the house, and face the wall!" Tiffany's voice roars into the distance, causing shivers to run up their spines while they nudge each other on the way inside.

It seems as if talking to her mom is no use.

jaeayjae

taeyeon being related to minjeong in stories is hilarious 😂