1O

Yoo Jimin
active now

"how about you? People like you need a break too y'know" Jimin questioned Jisu who was decorating the bulletin board while the taller girl held the boxes for her.

"to date, you need time. And time is something I don't have" Jimin snorts, obviously unfazed by this excuse that Jisu is holding up.

"now that you're much closer to Yeji, you're putting up a lot of excuses" Jisu pursed her lips, using the thumbtacks that she pressed on the papers as an excuse to pretend she didn't hear what the latter said.

It's transparent that it doesn't pierce Jimin's beliefs.

But Heejin and Hyunjin's situation would forever be worse, so Jimin forgives this semblance of fear of dating in Jisu's eyes.

"I actually confessed to her..." Jimin was wide-eyed, not expecting this answer from Jisu who was usually reserved about these types of feelings.

"what!"

"she didn't understand it and it's embarrassing enough that I confessed without her understanding so I left"

"what! why did you do that!" Jimin protests, giving a light smack on Jisu's shoulder as soon as she stepped off the step ladder.

"because it was embarrassing!" Jisu retaliates giving a more aggressive smack in return.

"and so? You can't just leave her hanging! You need to talk again!" Jisu shakes her head and Jimin glares at her, it's the battle of who's more stubborn now.

And-

"hey, Yoo Jimin!" someone called from the other end of the hall, both turned around to see- a coincidence- both Minjeong and Yeji, walking with cool jackets on, Yeji sporting a leather jacket with Minjeong wearing an oversized blazer.

Jimin swore that she can hear some electric guitar background music as the two sauntered over to their direction.

Jisu's jaw went slack so Jimin nudged her with a smug smile on her face, pointing at Yeji with Jisu pinching her arm because of that.

"hey, you two. What are you doing here?" Jimin took initiative to greet them since Jisu was looking down, clenching on Jimin's arm while gradually moving behind her.

"nothing much. Minjeong actually wanted to ask you something" the smaller girl delivers a punch that sounded painful on Yeji's arm because of this, Jisu and Minjeong looking quite similar in terms of shyness.

"shut up"

"go on"

"I... Can I walk you home today?"

"yieeee!" all of a sudden, people appeared, causing Minjeong to hide her face even more that even Jisu teased her because of this.

"sure, let's go. Yeji, Jisu is all yours" Jimin pulls Minjeong away from the scene causing the students to continue teasing them, even more that Minjeong is still hiding her face because of that.

⬥⬥⬥