We sat down to have dinner with bottle of beer. We have serious conversation to talk.
"What do you wanna talk about?"Sam asked curiously.
"Jeremy told me he have an idea who could have cornered me at cafe."I said.
"How could he know that?"
"He said it's someone from his rival gangs?"
He looked at me with confusion face.
I signed," Jeremy is the leader of mafia gang."
Sam chocked on his beer, I gave him glass of the water. He coughed and drank half of the water in glass.
"Oh my god! I never imagined it will be something like that."he said rubbing his head.
"That's why he thinks that someone is trying to use me to get to him. He suggested me to move in with him for some days so that he can protect me."
"It's too much to take."he said running hands through his locks.
"I know it was for me too. But I thought about it and I also don't want to put you in dangerous situation because of me. So is it ok if I move in with him for some days?" I asked him.
"First,never say that you are putting me in danger because of you. I am willing to take any sort of danger for you. You are my best friend. I think you safety is important so it will be best if you stay by Jeremy's side for a while so he can protect you. Don't worry about apartment, I will be here. You can come back anytime you want.

"Thank you so much. What do you think about Jeremy being a gang leader. Your reaction was not so great."I said rubbing my hands together.
"As long as he doesn't hurt you it's fine. As far as I saw he really cares about you or I could say he loves you."he said smirking.
I blushed and cupped my cheeks to cover my blush. Sam giggled and came to my side hugging me tightly.
"Take care of yourself Sweetie. I will always be there whenever you need me."he said kissing my forehead."
Tears gathered in my eyes and I kissed his cheek gratefully. He promised me to help in packing as it is weekend.
I wanted to surprise Jeremy with this news. I can make some lunch and go to his house to surprise him. I told Sam about my plan.
"Yes but I am coming to drop you off to his house."he said.
"But I can go myself."I whined.
"No, I am coming with you."he said firmly.
I huffed and cross my arms pouting. He and Jeremy are being really protective of me after that incident.
"Let's sleep now. We have lot to do tomorrow." Sam said taking our plates to sink. We cleaned up the kitchen and went to sleep.

Next morning
Jeremy's Pov:-
I got up in morning and took shower.
Today is day off due to weekend. David and Kyle still trying to find out the details about that gang. I hope we will find out about those fuckers then I will be relieved about my angel's safety. I hope he will agree to move in with me. Although I want him to move in with me permanently so I could keep him close to me. But I don't want force him. He can stay with me for few days till we catch that gang.
I sat down at dining table for breakfast.
(Ham and cheese croissant)👇

I finished my breakfast and decided work on some documents in my personal office in house