"I'm not surprise they moved after all of their chaos." David said.

"By the way Mom, Dad, the kims invited us for a holiday camping next week. Since you guys are going to be busy wth work we thought we could spend time with them?" Rosie said. The two adult parks looked at each other.

"I'm ok with it." David smiled. "I think that's a good way to start your holiday knowing that we're gonna be busy."

"Yey!" Lisa cheered. "What about you mom?"

"I'm also ok with it." Grace smile and the three young Parks cheered happily. "Under one condition." The three young Parks suddenly became quiet hearing their mother's word. "You Lisa will be eating those healthy foods." Lisa groaned.

"C'mon Lisa it's not that bad!" Rosie said.

"You wanna spend a week with Jennie or no?" Alice said. Lisa shot her a glare and Alice just shrugged and smiled teasingly at Lisa.

"Ughh fine. Ok I will eat those. " Lisa pouted.

"Thank you Lisa!" Rosie said hugging the youngest. Lisa just rolled her eyes playfully.

-

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" A group of five people chanting.

They're at the camping site now. The Kim's camping site. The three Parks didn't know that there are other people camping here as well. Alice and Rosie left Lisa to find Jisoo.

"C'mon do it!" A girl said to someone. Lisa tried to see what's going on and who it is but she can't see it. She's really curious now. Once she got a good view the girl in the middle spoke.

"Fine, fine." She said and bowed 90 degrees. After a few seconds she flaps her arms and upper body up and down repeatedly.

"The heck?" Lisa whispered to herself. "That girl is weird." Lisa said looking at the girl that looks like a bird flapping her arms and upper body up and down. The group of people that surrounds her cheered. "They're so weird."

"Who?" A voice said behind Lisa. Lisa turned around and saw Jennie with her gummy smile.

"Oh uhm nothing." Lisa said. Jennie looked behind her and saw what Lisa was watching earlier.

"Aigo that girl." Jennie said sighing.

"You know her?" Lisa asked turning around again to look at the weird girl. She has stopped flapping her arms and she's now dancing.

Really weird.

"Yea. And what she did earlier that's her famous eagle dance." Jennie said which made Lisa furrow her eyebrows. "That's our cousin from South Korea. But her family decided that it's best if she's transferred here with us. And she'll be coming to Vermont after the holiday break."

Lisa hummed still watching the weird girl. After a few minutes Alive and Rosie came back with Jisoo. They went to their tents and get everything settled. They have rooms here but Jisoo said that it wouldn't feel like camping if they didn't slept in the tent. The others agreed that why they are now picking who's sleeping with who.

"The others will arrive 2 days from now so only us five will be here for now." Jisoo said. "And well our cousin from Korea and her friends here."

"You have another cousin here?" Rosie asked. "Where is she?"

"She's with her friends." Jennie stated.

"You'll see her later at dinner." Jisoo said.

"So we have three tents. Who's with who?" Rosie asked.

"That's not a question anymore Rosie. I'll be here on my own." Alice said pointing at the middle tent. " Jennie and Lisa there." Alice pointed to the right tent. "And you and Jisoo there." Alice pointed at the left tent. The four just stood there. "Ciao." Alice smirked before entering her tent.

"Do you want to swap with Rosie?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"I'm fine." Jennie said entering their tent. Lisa looked at Rosie and she just smiled at Lisa.

"Go Lisa I know you want that." Rosie said before entering their tent.

"Good luck on that one Lisa. She's a very clingy sleeper." Jisoo smirked entering their tent. Lisa just sighed. She closed her eyes and feel the emotions around her.

Happiness

Nervousness

Mischievous

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

What a weird combination of emotions. She thought to herself.

=====
Update!!

How are you??
I'm doing fine :))
Thank you for 3.6k reads!!!

Can you guess who's that girl that danced weirdly??

Please vote and follow me if you have the time!!

Ps. Didn't proof read