Chapter 5: Quiz time

Its been about a month since I started at Bridgewood Academy, and though I have gotten in trouble with Ezra a couple of more times after the initial week, it's been nothing major though, it was mainly because of the lack of self-control in my mouth but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt, I swear Ezra just makes it so painful even if the spanking was short plus his lectures just make you feel so guilty and also makes you feel like maybe you should go hide in a hole and never come out.

Mr. Saltzman told the class that there is going to be a quiz tomorrow and that we should come prepared for it.

Uh, I hate quizzes, they are always so hard. I don't plan on telling Ezra though cause he would nag me about it so much!!

I went inside room 302 and Ezra greeted me politely. When I sat down he asked me if I wanted to inform him something. Which I replied with a sheepish no.

" oh so the quiz you have tomorrow isn't even worth mentioning," he said in a teasing yet stern tone.

"What the..." I decided to stop when I saw his glare and definitely did not want to get in trouble." How do you know about that ?"

" I had a conversation with mike."
He said in an obvious tone.

"Mike??" I asked him even though I did know who he was talking about.

"I mean Mr. Saltzman," he said hurriedly

"What's up between you and him anyway. Why are you on a first-name basis and talking to him anyway?" I asked genuinely curious cause I haven't seen him really talk on the phone with any other faculty member other than Mr. Saltzman.

" that's none of your business, is it Kingston?" He asked in an amused tone

" well I guess but I am really curious"

"Haven't you heard curiosity killed the cat?" he said chuckling a little bit.

I am definitely going to find out though cause I can't handle being curious and no getting answers

"Now, back to the topic, you are going to study as hard as you can for this quiz. Do you understand Alexis Kingston?" He said in a stony tone.

"Sir, Yes Sir," I said in a military voice which he apparently didn't think was funny cause he just glared and threatened me " Don't take this as a joke? If you don't study we are going to have to have a different type of talk" 

I obviously knew what he was talking about but I didn't really want to talk about it anymore so i just mumbled a yes sir.

After the basketball practice, I was so exhausted cause Shawn made us do drills for all of the practice apparently we are not in perfect shape. But I think that's bullshit and that he is a sadist and likes torturing people but anyway I crashed so hard on my bed as soon as I reached my house.

I woke up around 1 am and realized I missed dinner but I was still too exhausted to get out of my bed. Then I suddenly remembered the quiz, "fuck, ahh I just want to sleep" I said out loud in my empty room.

Now's let's way the pros and cons of not studying right now, pros- I can sleep and don't have to get out of the bed which I might add is really comfortable right now, cons- Ezra is gonna bust my ass if he finds out I didn't study even after he warned me.

But what if I just told him that I did study and I am pretty sure he wouldn't spank me if he thought I studied even If I didn't score well plus how hard could the quiz even be. With this thought my lazy side won the match I decided to go back to sleep and leave the consequences for tomorrow.

You guys remember when I said how hard could the quiz be well I was wrong it was so fucking hard that I had no idea what the question was even asking for, let alone the actual correct answer of the said question.