Synopsis

This is a real story about Aditya and his first love Snigdha. In the story you will know everything from their first chat to their first meet, then how they fell in love and etc. You'll experience what they experienced and everything in the story will be raw, that means nothing going to be changed, any part or moments they had except for privacy reasons I can't share the real identity of people mentioned in the story and also the name of places will be in short forms. 

In every relationships there are ups and downs and its the duty of both to sort things out. When you're in a relation you'll give your all i.e. your time, you'll make efforts, try to make that person happy whenever she feel low or down. But what if she doubts you? what if she tells you that you didn't make any effort? What if she complains that if you could do better then we shouldn't have separated? Whatever you do, however you do, you also cross limits to make her feel special, to make her feel that you love her but then for few days she accept you and then again she make you feel unwanted.

In the first part of the series the readers will experience the beginning of a relationship, how both strangers became friends and with a matter of time they came into a relationship, also the got closer to each other. Their bonds, connection got much stronger day by day.

Everything here will be true to my knowledge and yes what I meant by everything is every single detail. You guys will uncover the story of theirs. Also, there might be many things about their love story which is not suitable for minors, so please it's my request to read it with proper guidance.