I gave him a slight, hesitant small nod.

He gave me a big smile and picked me up while I buried my face in the crook of his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He opened the door and walked trough the house to the medical wing. He walked inside, where the others were already seated.

He sat down on the table with me on his lap.

I saw Elijah in the corner of my eye already making all the vaccins.

Tears built up in my eyes seeing them. "Please don't" I whispered in Blake's ear.

Blake picked me up and placed me on the table, holding my shaking hands. 

Elijah picked up my arm and started cleaning the aria with alcohol wipes.

My breathing picked up, while I could hear my heart thudding in my ears.

Elijah came closer with the needle, tears filling my eyes.

"W-wait....I-I can't" I looked at Blake with pleading eyes.

"I-I don't want to get drugged again Blake. T-the needles they remind me of when they drugged me in the play room." I said tears falling.

" I know baby, I know. But it's going to be okay, you'll be okay. Those are just vaccins, they won't hurt you like the drugs did. Come here." I nodded, tears till falling and then cuddled into his chest.

Suddenly Someone else grabbed me, I couldn't move anymore. "No no no please, please!" I begged desperately.

Blake gently rubbed circles on my back cooing me.

"Sh sh sh you'll be okay, you'll be okay." He kept going while the others made sure I couldn't move.

"Stop-stop please don't" I cried.

"Sh sh sh"

Elijah came back with a bunch of needles. I started panicking and crying harder.  I grabbed a fist full of Blake's shirt holding on tight.

Elijah grabbed one of them and took the cap/tip protector off. He grabbed the skin and pinched it together.

I cried harder while he kept repeating that he was sorry and the rest held me. He pricked the needle in my arm while I started to have a panic attack. He injected the fluid then took it out again.

"St-stop c-can't b-br-breathe" I cried hyperventilating.

"Hey hey, breathe. Come on together. In....and out. In.....and out good job another one. In....and out" It helped a little what Blake did, but I started panicking again when Elijah came. I struggled in the other's hold but they kept me in place while Elijah injected another one.

I started seeing black dots and let the darkness take over me.

I went limp in Blake's hearing Blake yell for me.

———

Blake's POV.

I feel horrible doing this but I have to, it's for her own good.

She went limp in my arms because of her panic attack. Maybe it's a good thing that she passed out, then she won't have to feel the needles go in.

"Let.her.go." I commanded.

They obligated and let her go. I readjusted her on my lap and gently stroked her hair and back. I motioned to Elijah to go on with the vaccins.

———

After a while we were done with everything. Valentina was still out so I picked her up and walked to the living room with her in my arms.

I sat down on the couch and lay Valentina on my chest.

I stroked her hair while she woke up.

"Hey Angelo, you okay?"

She buried her face in my chest and silently started crying.

"sh sh sh you're okay now. I'm so so so sorry that we needed to do that. I'm so sorry. I love you so much Angelo." I cooed her

After a while she stopped crying and we decided to carry on watching Lucifer.

We were now on season 2.

———

"Dinner's ready!!" Dad yelled at exactly 6pm.

'Coming' and 'okay' was heard all over the house.

We stood up and walked to the dining room.

I sat in my chair just like the others.

Today we were eating spaghetti and I took some breadsticks with it.

Valentina was just eating a very small baby portion.

"Dad, at what time are the others coming here again?" I asked.

"Around 2 in the afternoon."

A chorus of okays were heard all around the table.

I looked over at Valentina and you could see she wasn't herself anymore.

There was a void of emotion on her face just like this morning.

———-

After dinner we watched some more lucifer until we ended season 2 than after that we all went upstairs. 

I took a shower, changed my clothes and jumped in bed.

I started falling asleep when the door opened and Valentina came inside.

I sat up in the bed and asked. "Hey Angelo, what are you doing here?"

"I'm scared to go to sleep, I don't want the nightmares and flashbacks anymore. And if I do have them I don't think I will be able to go without cutting or having a panic attack. But when I sleep with one of you guys, I don't have the nightmares and stuff." She said with only a hint off on emotion in her voice, which was sadness.

"Oh baby, it's okay come here." I opened my arms and she came right in them.

After both lying down in a comfortable position, cuddling into each other we went to sleep.