I followed her and let her pull me towards the guestroom. Opening the door, we both went inside, and she made me lay down on the bed.

She turned toward the bed and lay down beside me. Switching off the lights she moved towards me and placed her head on my chest, closing her eyes.

I lifted my hand and contemplated for a few minutes placing it on her or not. But I did and pulled her towards me completely while she snuggled even more into me.

Finally, she is in my arms with her acceptance, and I hugged her even more tightly. We both drifted off into sleep and there is definitely a smile on my face.

The next day morning, I woke up and saw that she is already awake and looking at the wall in front of the bed but still lay snuggled into me.

"Good morning!" I said kissing on her forehead.

"Good morning!" She said after closing her eyes.

"You need to take care of yourself Navya. The doctor said that you were a little weak, so you need to do everything as I say." I said lifting her chin up.

She nodded, still closing her eyes. I brushed her cheek with my thumb and placed a small kiss there, but didn't move away immediately.

I lay there for a few minutes after placing my hand on her stomach and her hand on my hand, but released her when I saw that it is time for her to have some breakfast. I got up and said, "I will tell my mom."

"I will tell her." She mumbled and then I remember that my mom is not talking to me at all. It's been nearly four months since she talked to me.

I went downstairs and saw that Padma Aunty is already there. I told her the good news and explained what need to be cooked for her and what not.

Then I went inside our room and got ready as I am also getting late. At the same time, our breakfast is ready, so I went inside the guest room to see that she is ready but is talking on the phone.

"Ok Mom! I will take care of myself." She said and then hung up.

"You told your parents?" I asked her frowning.

"No!" She replied, getting up from the bed.

"Then whom are you talking to?" I asked her confused.

"Mom! I mean your mom." She replied, and we both went downstairs with me in complete shock.

When did this happen? I thought but had my breakfast with her calmly.

After that I took my briefcase and started leaving, but turned towards her and gave a quick peck on her lips. She looked at me stunned, but I rushed out of the house.

I called one time to ask her whether she is fine or not, and she just gave me a one-word answer. I sighed and hung up after some time.

In the evening when I reached our home, I saw that she is already sitting in the dining hall.

"I am hungry!" That's all she said and looked at the dishes in front of her.

I chuckled and sat with her to have some food along with her. She smiled a little at me, but continued to have her food. After she ate, she cleaned our plates and walked towards the guestroom.

I got freshen up in our room and then took all my clothes and packed them into a suitcase. Then I walked inside the guest room to see that she is looking at the clock calmly.

I cleared my throat and started placing my clothes into the empty cupboards. Actually, I tried to but I just couldn't do it without disturbing the clothes.

"What are doing?" She asked, walking towards me.

"I am shifting into my wife's room. Any problem?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

She shook her head smiling and took the clothes from me. Then I saw that she started placing them inside correctly and properly.

After she did, I hugged her from behind, and she stilled in my arms. She tried to remove my arms, so I sighed and kissed on her cheek.

Then I lay on the bed and saw her coming towards me. Switching off the lights she again laid on me like she did yesterday.

As usual, I hugged her tightly in my arms. We both again drifted off into sleep.

This continued for one whole week, and I couldn't stop myself anymore and asked, "Navya! Tell me what you are thinking in that mind. I am really scared not knowing what you are even thinking."

She looked up from my chest and continued to look at me. I got even more scared with this silence.

"Please Navya! Just tell me anything." I pleaded with her.

"I am scared!" She mumbled, looking at me.

"Why?" I asked her brushing her cheek.

"I don't know! I am scared that something is going to happen. I am scared that all this will be lost or something. I am scared of everything." She replied, and I can see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Everything will be fine Navya. I am here right." I said, rubbing her back.

She nodded and hugged me tightly. When I know that she is sleeping, I released myself from her and walked outside the room.

I called my P.A and said, "I want to transfer all the shares I bought from that company to its owners. Prepare everything tomorrow for it."

When he said he will, I hung up the phone and returned inside the room to see her sleeping peacefully.

I lay beside her and pull her into my arms completely. Everything is going to be ok.

And I just know only one thing that you are the most important person in my life after my mom or similar to mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So she is scared...

And in the next chap she may get to know about her parents and that too in kind of bad way...

I so don't want to write the next one but i had too...

Ok what happened to me? I just updated nearly six chapters from yesterday evening...

God! I really hope you are liking these updates...

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...