Fear of the Unknown

CH 21: Fear Of The Unknown

Alessio's POV

The countdown has begun for 3 hours. Us being the dramatic bitches, we set up a fucking large clock in our office.

We will call them when it's only 1 hour left because we don't want them going out of that room so that we can telecast the recording of the whole show.

We could host a television show in which we destroy mafias, and it would get viral.

So, to spend our 2 hours before we call the Italians, we went to the gaming room we have in our company.

At that time being, we called some designers to change all the furniture of the office. We won't be needing any substitutes now because we will be revealing ourselves in 5 months.

So, we will handle all the business ourselves now. We decided to not reveal that we are the Commanders of Death because then people will have the greatest fear of all. The fear of the unknown.

Fear of the unknown is the greatest fear of all because we don't know what we are going against. Whether it's massive or minor, nobody knows.

So, to keep that fear of the unknown we decided that we will not reveal our underground identity yet.

Whether we reveal ourselves or not to the world, but we will reveal ourselves to Italians at their last moment because it will be gold to see their reaction to seeing us, their youngest sadly children ruling and killing them.

The test 2 hours had spent me and Amir contending and Adina sleeping, which was very much needed. I and Amir lower our voices to a minimum so that we don't disturb her sleep.

Suddenly, the alarm rang informing us it was time to call the Italians to assemble them in one room, which is Alexander's office.

We have a backup plan also if they don't show up in the office. We have put our cameras and mics inside every corner of the mansion so we can get a very reaction.

As the alarm rang Adina woke up and was stretching her muscles. She then looked at us and smiled softly before going to get some coffee.

We have all gathered in our Technology Room. Which is quite a big room considering we have a technology company. We have every product in this room, so we made this room 6 rooms in a mansion combined size.

We sat on our chairs in the room. We made everyone in this room exit. All the staff that was working in the tech compartment was to leave. After they leave, we all pull out our Commanders of Death phones.

Commanders of Death phone is something we kept very hidden because it has our symbol improved on its back indicating us and we call every person in the underworld from this.