04. "earth to Lena!"

Začať od začiatku

We get home and I check the time, it's like 11 a.m. so 7 p.m. in London. I call Mimi. I don't really have anything to tell her except that she should tell mom I'm good.

"Why don't you just tell her yourself?" She asks after I tell her the reason I called.

"Because I don't really feel like talking right now. Just tell her I'm still alive so she doesn't freak out." I tell her. She agrees and ends the call.

Larray sits on the couch, while Gigi and I go inside to change. I put on sweatpants and a crop top. I live for this combo. You'll literally always find me in this, anywhere anytime.

We are sitting on the couch and I realize I haven't spoken to my older sister since I got here and I feel bad. It's probably the longest we have gone without talking. So I call her and while waiting for her to pick up I stand up to go the room.

"Where are you going?" Larray asks lifting his head from his phone.

"To my room, I haven't spoken to my sister since I arrived." I reply. He looks a bit confused.

"My older sister, Esme." I explain and he mouths an 'O'.

When I get to my room, she picks up.

"Heyy you!! You forgot about me, admit it." She says in the most dramatic way.

"No I didn't! Why didn't you call, huh?? You don't even miss me!"

And we bicker about who forgot about who for a solid 5 minutes.

"Anyways, everything in LA is even better than what I thought. I haven't been out a lot, but the Hype House is fucking huge!"

"You headed straight for the Hype House?? I mean you go girl!" She says. She never got my obsession with the Hype House.

"There was a party and Gigi, Larray and I went. Oh and Vinnie's a little cuter in person." I say with a smile.

"You have to be fucking kidding me! You can't start now! Or never really, but not when you've been there for almost a day!" She yells jokingly. She thinks he's a fuckboy. She knows I'm a fan, but once again she doesn't get it. She would listen to me ramble about him for hours but just roll her eyes. She didn't hate him or anything, she would just rather watch Tom Holland or people like that. Not like I blame her.

"Babe calm down, I'm just saying. Oh and LET. ME. TELL. YOU!! What happened!!" It's my turn to yell and then I give her a storytime about my encounters with Vinnie last night.

"Did you really admit to watching his thirst trap?! The second hand embarrassment is real, damn sister..." She says after my storytime. She's going to make me regret ever telling her that by teasing me everyday.

We talk for another hour until she reminds me she's in uni and it's evening over there and she has to study because "it's still fucking Oxford". 

After ending the call, I hear Gigi and Larray laughing and talking so I go the living room.

"Come say hi!!" Gigi says full of excitement. I go closer to check who they are facetiming and I see it's Mario and Ravon. I yell in excitement and take the phone from her hand.

"Oh my God!!! Heyy!" I'm totally fangirling at this point but it's fine. They laugh at my reaction and Gigi takes her phone back and eyes me.

"Anywaysss, we'll be there in like 5 minutes! C'mon Larray, let's get in the car." She pushes Larray to stand up.

"I still don't get the hype." Larray says loud enough for them to hear as he heads for the door.

Gigi ends the call shortly after and we get to Larray's car. Larray enters the driver's seat and Gigi is about to enter the passenger seat. Again.