23

Comment and vote especially if you chose B 🤪

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"Welcome to New Orleans

"Welcome to New Orleans." Ginger read off the sign as I sped past.

"Home sweet home right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Home? Yes. Sweet? We'll have to find that out."

I drove her to Derek's house and he helped her grab her bags out the car after they had an ultimate grand reunion, it was so cute honestly and you could tell they missed each other.

Once we got her settled, I had to expel any thoughts I had about Azariyah and how I wished we were good and we could have a reunion like that.

To be really honest, I missed him, but once I calmed down and reread his messages I understood exactly what he meant and realized it was for the best. Despite our few months together I never realized how much of an impact we had on each other and the way we used each other so subtly.

We used eachother to clear the thoughts and silence the pain that lurked within us. I didn't realize how much of a clutch we had on each other until we had to separate.

I drove to my mom and we I pulled up to the complex, I saw her car here and the lights on in the apartment. I grabbed my bags and headed up the stairs taking a deep breath while deciding to knock or just open it. Choosing, I used my key and began opening the door.

"Put yo hands up, who the fu-" I heard Pooter's voice and he stopped looking at me.

"Bitch! Ain't nobody tell yo hoe ass to block me." He dropped his gun and ran up on me and started playing beating me up and I had to fight back, I'm sorry.

"I just know you not still mad!" I yelled while we rolled around on the floor.

"Get her ass Pooter!" I heard Moni out of nowhere. These clowns.

"Yes whore, I am not them other niggas I am bestie! Best- tie! Get it through to thick skull."

"Tell her again!" Moni instigated.

"What the hell is going on- Sevyen?!" I heard my mom's voice while finally pushing Pooter off of me who was still fighting air. . . and losing.

"Surprise!" I said out of breath while standing up.

"Sevyen!" She yelled again in excitement and hugged me the tightest she ever had before. "Oh my baby!" She rocked us back and forth before pulling away and looking at me and touching my face.

"Oh look at you! You look so pretty, so bright!" She cheesed squishing my face together.

"Rehab wasn't that bad, it helped a lot." I told her before Moni pulled me into a hug.

"Bitch don't you ever, ever, ever..... ever disappear like that again! Niggas was sad and shit until yo mama gave us an update."

"I had to do what I needed to do, but I'm back and ten times better." I told them with confidence.