4

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

        𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚣 was one of the only local hair shops in this area that was actually worth going too

𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚣 was one of the only local hair shops in this area that was actually worth going too. They offered a wide range of services all in one place. You could get your hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, makeup, they even had a nail shop connected and men also could get their hair cut here as well. Safe to say everyone loves it there whether they're a customer or a worker.

The shop was ran by Hazel and her uncle whom managed the hair side and Hazel managed the rest.

"You nervous?" Hazel asked as we stood outside the doors about to go inside.

"No, I know everyone in here already. It's Moreso the customers." I replied before we walked in.

"Sevyen long time no see!" Uncle T-Bow smiled pausing on his clients haircut.

"Hey how are you?"

"I'm good how about yourself?"

"Amazing what you doing in here?" He wondered and went back to concentrating.

"She's gonna be doing eyebrows, lashes, and makeup until they give us the club back from investigating it." Hazel replied and I waved and spoke to everyone else before going to set up at the booth.

"Damn they still investigating over there?" Kandi asked.

"Yeah you know how the pigs do. They do anything to keep black people out they cash." I said hearing the whole shop respond in some way, agreeing.

"Your first appointment should be here any second." Hazel told me looking at the book, "She has a lash and eyebrow appointment."

"Okay." I responded and began sanitizing my equipment while setting it up in the process.

"Here's your tech, meet Sevyen, she's not new here. She just recently came back." I heard behind me and turned around to meet a girl whom looked to be in high-school.

"Hi," She smiled with a small wave.

"Hey you ready to get started?" I smiled back at her.

"Yes ma'am." She grinned laying down on the chair.

"You know how you want your lashes to look? I only see the classic Arch on your appointment."

"Yea, I couldn't decide at the time, but I want that wispy look that a falsie would give you."

"Alright bet, we'll get started." I told her and began her eyebrows.

That's how the shop flowed for the next few hours. Sevyen's personality allowed her to make not only tips, but clients who wanted to make her their permanent eyebrow, lash, and Makeup Tech. It was good vibes all around and the shop enjoyed having a fast and great tech who could keep up with the pace of the shop.