3

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 was hopefully going to be a good day, Hazel had wanted to come out to a kickback with her, Moni, and Des

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 was hopefully going to be a good day, Hazel had wanted to come out to a kickback with her, Moni, and Des. Where? I have no clue, but I definitely wanted to have fun before I would go back to school.

I was upset though, I had to cut my eater/ fling off because he had the nerve to ask me if I was fucking other niggas because he wanted to be with me, bitch I refuse. I am not for relationships and definitely don't need one. Did that one time and it went straight to hell.

That one experience blew my high so it's gone be awhile before I decide to mess around again. These niggas obviously cannot handle Sevyen Lennox.

While she put on her jewelry and motioned her body making her tattoos look even better, her phone rang and she answered quickly.

"Girl are you ready?" Moni asked once I answered.

"Yes ma'am." I replied putting my bamboo hoops in.

"Good cause we're here!" She squealed making me laugh.

"Alright I'm coming." I replied hanging up and making sure my card and money was in my small purse as well as my keys and I texted mom I was leaving, and locked up our apartment heading downstairs getting in the front seat of Hazel's Cadillac.

"Hey babes." I smiled at all of them.

"You look the fuck good, let me get a piece of that." Moni playfully bit at me.

"Girl get yo gay ass on knowing you was just fuckin," Hazel laughed at her.

"Bye cause her pussy stank, ain't even nut."

"Y'all look bad as ever by the way," I replied while laughing at Moni's comment and they thanked me.

"Just nasty, yet you still fucked." Des shook her head in disapproval.

"Had to see it through." Moni shrugged sitting back.

"Sev I know you on yo break, but we gotta get fucked up today."

"I'm just smoking, I ain't gone pick up a drink though." I replied thinking about cause I was kinda missing the taste of lean on the low. I'd rather miss that than pills though.

We drove for another ten minutes until I began hearing loud music and began seeing more and more people.

"Thought it was a small kickback?" Moni scrunched her face up, we as group all didn't like crowds and being around people we didn't know.

"Yeah done turned into a whole ass party, at least it's at the beach. We still going?"

"Shit we might as well, already done drove out here." Des sighed thinking about the gas they just wasted.

"Yeah, we ain't gotta stay for long if they get outta line."

We all agreed and got out to go join the party, they already off the shit it look like. I went found a seating area with Moni so we could roll up while Des and Hazel went straight to the bar.