Because I care

(The picture: We need to take a second and appreciate his eyes. You'll understand at the end of the chapter)

The next morning JJ woke up alone in the girls room. He heard voices from downstairs but he didn't want to stand up just jet. The boy thought about what happened last night and what secret the girl had shared with him.

Downstairs John B and Lucia tried to make breakfast. It wasn't going all well. But they laugh about their incompetence. Somehow they managed to finish something to eat.

"I'm going to wake up the sleeping beauty" Lucia said thinking about the blonde who was sleeping so effortlessly the whole night. She woke up pretty early. The girl enjoyed watching the boy sleep for some time before she stood up and went downstairs to meet John B who was already woken up by the sun.

"Yeah go throw the boy out of your bed" John B teased. Lucia ignored what he said and went to her room. As she opened the door she was greeted by a smile. "Hey there" she said walking over to her bed and sitting down at the edge. "Good Morning" he said with his morning voice. "I was wondering if you forgot about me here" he added with a chuckle. "No. Just didn't want to wake you up. You know you look pretty cute when you sleep." Lucia admitted looking down at her hands fidgeting with her fingers.

"So you watched me sleep?" The blonde asked

"So you watched me sleep?" The blonde asked. She answered with "Yes. I did. And I would do it again". "Creep" he mumbled as he shifted himself over to her. "Are you okay after yesterday?" JJ asked in a more serious voice. "Yes I am. Thank you. I should hire you as my personal therapist" Lucia said jokingly, hating being all serious. "Okay as your future therapist I've another question." "Shoot" "If you've never told anyone about this then what are the others so concerned about?" Then blonde asked sitting up and looking at the girl. She was still looking nervously at her hands and sighted.

"After it happened... I've developed an eating disorder. I don't think it was just because of that but that's not the point. So yeah that's practically what's happening again. I eat to less but this time it's not on purpose but it's slowly developing and so I'm going to therapy again." she explained to the blonde who felt sorry for the girl. After she finished she looked up at him. Their eyes locked before the boy engulfed the girl in another hug. He pulled her on his lap and she said "But we're going to eat something now. John B and I tried to make breakfast" The blonde didn't want too but he couldn't help but chuckle. It was a serious situation but she was so effortlessly joking about it. He figured that this was her way of dealing with it somehow. She didn't want to talk about it anymore now so he accepted that.