He's dead

The drive was silent until Lucia got a phone call from Tom. As she saw his name on the display her body started to shake and she gasped. John B was confused but kept silent.

"H-hello? Tom?" She asked with a soft voice.

"No it's not Tom. My name is Amara." A female voice answered.

"Yeah s-sorry. I know it can't be. I just-. why do you have his phone?" Lucia asked

"I found it and you were the person that was called like a lot and so I guessed you and the owner, probably Tom?, are close"

"Oh yeah. Where did you find it?"

"Ahem it's in the woods you know near the diving Plattform where the crazy shark attack was."

...
Lucia was tacken aback by the description of the young woman. Images flooding through her head. John B could see that the girl was far from okay but he had no clue who she was talking to and what the other person said to get such a reaction from Lucia

"Hello. You still there?"

"Yes. I am still here. What are you doing there. You can't go into the water. It's dangerous" the girl rumbled in panic.

"Don't worry I heard enough stories to not go into the water around here. My friends and I just wanted to look but we didn't found anything except of this phone. And yeah so I called you so I can give it to the owner"

"He's dead" Lucia said bluntly. Getting a shocked expression from John B but he quickly looked back at the road.

...

"He lived at Bakerstreet 3 you can bring it to his parents"

"I- I'm sorry. I had no idea." The female said feeling bad to remind the girl of her dead friend.

"Yeah you couldn't know. Just go and leave the place-"

"Wait. Not to be immature or anything but he is dead ... and his phone was here. Did he got killed by a shark?" the female said with a little too much enthusiasm

... Lucia started to cry

 Lucia started to cry

...

"Yes. yes he got killed by a -. You feel happy now. Guess you found something at your little adventure trip!" Lucia spat while she kept crying

"I'm sorry I was just curious about it I didn't mean to make you cry"

"I know it's just how it is. Thank you for calling." And with that Lucia ended the call.