the weekend isn't over yet

After they picked Pope up they headed towards Figure 8. Just Like John B said earlier Kie had Lucia's bag. In the other hand she had a cooler.

"So next stop Ramirez residence?" John B asked Lucia "Yes please" the girl said while taking her phone out of her bag. It was, as to be expected, dead. After some minutes John B stopped the boat, giving Lucia the chance to go jump of and head towards the house. She gulped knowing that the last time she talked to her brother they had an argument and that anybody of her family could have texted her but she couldn't read it or answer.

"This will only take a moment" she said running towards the building. She directly went to her room. She was not in the mood to talk with any of her family members. The red head put her phone on the charger and got changed. She put on her white and black striped swimsuit on and pulled a black summer dress with flowers over it.

 She put on her white and black striped swimsuit on and pulled a black summer dress with flowers over it

Her phone had about 20% battery

Her phone had about 20% battery. She grabbed it and another pair of clothes to change later and pushed them inside her bag. She sneaked back through the hall. Down the stairs. Only to meet Cassandra in the kitchen. "Omg Lucia. I was worried sick about you" she said engulfing the girl in a tight hug. "Well I texted you that I would spend the weekend with my friends" Lucia responded not seeing the big deal. "Yeah yeah I got that message but your brother told me that you had a fight and you never argue. You know what never mind now I know you're fine." Cassandra explained to the young girl. Lucia was not seeing the woman as her real mother. The woman although cared about the young girl like she was her own daughter. Cassandra knew what she's been through and she would never forgive herself if she let Lucia down or get hurt.

"So the weekend isn't over yet. I was just here to get changed. My friends are waiting outside." Lucia said while leaving trough the back door. Ready to storm off. "Young lady wait a moment!" the woman yelled following the girl outside. "Yes" Lucia said turning to look at Cassandra. The loud voices of the 'mother and daughter' argument caught the attention of the Pogues. They stopped their own conversation to listen to what the two females were talking about.

"Just be careful. And when you get home you have to deal with your brother he's a mess after your little argument" Lucia nodded turning around trying to leave again she could see that her friends were look it them "and eat something. You know about our deal!" The woman yelled at the girl. "Yes Cassandra. How could I ever forget" Lucia responded with an eye roll and stormed off towards her friends.