Wen Ke Xing was playing football with his classmates . There was a match going between their school and another school . 

The whole school grounds were filled with students from both the schools . Wen Xiang also came to watch the match with his friends . 

Wen Ke Xing was aiming for a goal . He was sweating profusely .  The sun was shining brightly in the sky . The rays of the sun were falling on his sweat drenched skin making it glistening . 

All the onlookers were shouting from the crowds , and kept chanting his name … " Wen ! … Ke ! … Xing ! … " 

Wen Ke Xing kicked the football . It flew over the goal keeper's head and into the goal post . He scored a goal . Whole stadium was broken into whistles and cheers . 

" Wen Ke Xing , student of ten standard ! …. Scored a goal ! ….

…. The score is 1 - 0 " 

The girl from Wen Ke Xing's class , Yan Lan ,  who had a crush on Wen Ke Xing shouted …. " What a beautiful goal ! ….

…. Wen Ke Xing looks so handsome while playing ! " … She whispered in her bestie's ear . Other girl just laughed it off while rolling her eyes . 

After scoring the goal Wen Ke Xing looked at Wen Xiang among the audience and flashed a bright smile at her while waving his hand . Wen Xiang also waved back . 

The referee blew his whistle announcing the end of the first half . Few of the players sat down on the ground for rest . Few were doing some light exercises and stretching . 

The girl who had a crush on Wen Ke Xing , came to him with a water bottle in her hand . Wen Xiang also came to Wen Ke Xing with a water bottle . 

" Wen Ke Xing , you must be tired , right ? ….

… Here is a water bottle for you ! …. And a towel too ! " 

Wen Ke Xing avoided her as usual . He took the water bottle which Wen Xiang brought . Wen Xiang innocently took the towel from Yan Lan's hand ….

" Thank you , Jie Jie ! " …. Wen Xiang started to wipe Wen Ke Xing's face and arms . 

Their team's captain , Han Pei , who was jealous of Wen Ke Xing for being good in studies as well as in games, was looking at him from afar . He was angry as Wen Ke Xing was getting everyone's attention . 

After fifteen minutes , the second half of the match started . Wen Ke Xing scored another goal . The score became … " 2-0 " 

Han Pei got angry . He was looking for a chance to take revenge on him . The match was going on in full swing . Wen Ke Xing was looking for another goal . 

While running for the ball , suddenly Han Pei instead of kicking on the ball kicked on Wen Ke Xing's ankle making him fall on the ground on his face . 

The audience became silent . Wen Ke Xing gasped in pain . He tried to stand up but failed . The paramedics quickly came to the ground . They checked his ankle . Wen Ke Xing had his ankle sprained . 

Han Pei discussed something with the referee .The referee whistle announced for substitution . Han Pei signalled for another player . Another player entered the field as his substitute .